As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is developing and we are working in uncertain times, we’re pulling together resources to help you find relevant information for the arts, culture and heritage sector.
We’ll be updating this as new information arises, and if you know of any information, or if you spot any information which has been replaced by newer advice that we’ve missed, please let us know: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re also making all our webinars free, and scheduling some extra webinars to help support our members – at the sector – as we face these challenging times.
Free webinars coming up soon include the following. Recordings of the webinars will also be made available free at this time where the speaker/trainer grants us permission to do so.
- 25 March: Preparing your Crisis Comms
- 26 March: Social Media, Comms & Content
- 27 March: Wellbeing for You and Your Team (AM)
- 27 March: Wellbeing for You and Your Team (PM)
- 2 April: How to Prepare Your Crisis Comms Plan
- 3 April: Connecting With Your Audience in Tough Times
- 6 April: Remaining Positive & Resilient
- 20 April: Remaining Positive & Resilient
- 21 April: Carving Time To Think