The Arts Marketing Association represents a membership of over 600 organisations and over 4000 individuals.
Why Join the AMA?
We help our members develop skills, we help their organisations change and adapt. We provide support and resources, and facilitate shared learning through our community and across the UK.
Membership provides you with the benefits of:
- Free training webinars across the year – typically more than 20 per year
- Discounts on workshops, and other AMA events
- Free regional networking meetings – typically two per region a year
- Access to Affinity Groups – new for 2023
- Access to member-only research reports and updates
- Searchable listing (where relevant to your membership type): Freelancer Directory and Service Provider Hub – Directory, Reviews and Resource listings
Become an AMA member
Which membership is right for me?
AMA Membership gives you access to training, support and resources. Our members have responsibilities for marketing, communications and audience development. We help them bring an audience-focused approach to their arts, culture and heritage organisations.
We support that audience-focus with our training, networking and other member benefits. All AMA members can access more than 20 free webinars across the year included as part of their membership.
Already a Member?
You can access exclusive content, find your next regional meeting, edit your profile and more.