Worshipful Company of Marketors Membership Bursaries
Applications are now closed for this round of AMA membership bursaries supported by The Worshipful Company of Marketors.
The Worshipful Company of Marketors will provide 22 bursaries that cover the full cost of a year’s Arts Marketing Association membership. The bursaries are for organisations which HMRC classify as either a micro-entity or a small company.
The membership bursaries available are as followed:
- 11 x Small Organisation membership
(To be eligible, your organisation must have 10 employees or less in total and an annual turnover of less than £632,000 – in line with HMRC’s definition of a micro-entity)
- 11 x Standard Team Organisation membership
(To be eligible, your organisation must have between 11 and 50 employees in total and an annual turnover of £10.2 million or less, and/or £5.1 million or less on its balance sheet – in line with HMRC’s definition of a small company)
These bursaries are available to those working across the arts, culture and heritage sector who help to engage audiences with their organisation’s work. This includes professionals working in marketing, communications, PR, audience engagement and leadership roles.
Your organisation must be based in Greater London to be eligible to apply.
- Your organisation must be based in Greater London
- Bursaries are open to both non-members and members who have lapsed and have been unable to renew due to the impact of Covid-19.
- In the event of us receiving a greater number of applications than places available, The Worshipful Company of Marketors and the AMA will make a comparative assessment of all applications received.
- Recipients of the bursaries will be asked to provide informal feedback on their membership experience to The Worshipful Company of Marketors.
- The AMA will request successful applicants to provide feedback on their membership experience, that may be used for marketing purposes.
- AMA membership includes free training webinars throughout the year, access to regional meetings, member resources and much more. You can see a full list of our member benefits here.
How to apply:
Applications have now closed for the busaries.
If you have any queries about these bursaries, please email Matt Ecclestone, the AMA’s Marketing and PR Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The AMA and The Worshipful Company of Marketors will assess each application and the AMA will email all applicants with a final decision by the end of the week commencing 20 September 2021.