Small Organisation Membership Bursaries
CultureHive will provide 15 bursaries for people who are:
- Based in a small organisations
This bursary will cover 50% of the membership cost and if your application is successful, you’ll only need to contribute £75 + VAT towards your membership.
To be considered for a bursary you must work in the cultural sector, be based in England, or work for an organisation based in England, and meet at least one of the following criteria.
- At least 1 of the 3 named members/event discount nominees is from a BAME background
- At least 1 of the 3 named members/event discount nominees considers themselves to have a disability
- Your organisation can provide clear evidence that a diverse workforce is a priority in their business plan.
- Bursaries won’t be awarded to more than one person from the same organisation.
- For your organisation to be eligible, it must not have previously had an AMA Small Organisation membership or AMA Group membership
- Your organisation must also meet both Small Organisation Membership criteria:
- Fewer than 10 individuals
- AND a turnover of less than £632k OR £316,000 or less on its balance sheet (a.k.a. what HMRC calls a ‘micro-entity’)
How to apply:
Complete the application form on this page by 14 February 2020. If you would like a paper copy please call 01223 578078, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us by post: AMA, Sheraton House, Castle Park, Castle Street, Cambridge, CB3 0AX.
The AMA will assess each application and will email all applicants with a final decision by March.
If you are successful we’ll be asking you to share your learning and key takeaways with us, for use in blog posts etc.
Bursary Application Form