Small Organisation Membership Bursaries
The AMA and Arts Council England will provide 10 AMAculturehive bursaries for AMA Small Organisation membership. This bursary will cover 50% of the membership cost and is available to organisations based in England. If your application is successful, you’ll only need to contribute £75 + VAT towards your membership.
To be considered for a bursary you must work in the cultural sector and you must demonstrate in the application that you meet at least one of the following criteria:
- At least 1 of the 3 named members/event discount nominees is from a BAME background
- OR at least 1 of the 3 named members/event discount nominees considers themselves to have a disability
- OR the organisation can provide clear evidence that a diverse workforce is a priority in their business plan.
- For your organisation to be eligible, it must not have previously had an AMA Small Organisation membership or AMA Group membership
- Your organisation must also meet both Small Organisation Membership criteria:
- Fewer than 10 individuals
- AND a turnover of less than £632k OR £316,000 or less on its balance sheet (a.k.a. what HMRC calls a ‘micro-entity’
To apply please download and complete the application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 27 November 2019.