We’re here to support and help you
- Membership – join today and get the benefits of connecting with peers, free training, plus access the Member Area with highlights of past AMA events, member research and more
- Service Provider Hub – new for 2021: find a service provider, see or leave reviews of service providers, and browse their resources
- Freelance Directory – find an AMA freelancer member in your area and/or by area of expertise
- CultureHive Resources – a comprehensive resource bringing you case studies, toolkits and more from across the sector
- Learning Pillars – help plan your training and development.
Training, Networking & Event Services
- Webinars – free for members across the year
- Day Events – including Digital Bootcamp, Arts Marketing Festival, and the AMA Conference. These bring together the latest in current thinking.
- Programmes – we run programmes for cohorts of delegates, such as Audience Diversity Academy, Digital Lab and Small-Scale Development Programme. These are aimed at helping participants make longer term change to their organisation and ways of working.
- Regional Meetings – run by our regional associates, these networking meetings help connect arts professionals. Find your local Regional Associate.
Funded Projects and Bespoke training/consultancy
We also work with funders to make our training as affordable and accessible as possible. Find out more below.
- Partners – who we work with
- Bursaries – opportunities to fund or apply for bursaries
- Bespoke training – examples of projects we have run in response to organisations approaching us with a specific need
If you’d like to work with us, or would like to know more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact form.
AMA’s vision and mission
AMA shares a vision of world in which everyone is able to access the benefits of a rich cultural life. For this to be achieved, arts and culture organisations, and the professionals who work in them, need supporting. We live in fast-changing and unpredictable times, and AMA aims to help its members, and the sector, adapt, react and grow.
We are here to help develop the skills, thinking and approaches of our members and their organisations, so that real change can be achieved. The change we seek is to support more audiences being reached and engaged, with more organisations being financially, environmentally, and socially resilient, and inclusive. We see inclusivity and diversity as being a key part of that goal, which is reflected in our 360° Diversity Strategy.
We aim to inspire professional development and organisational change through the products and services we offer. Our community of members is at the core of all we do, and we aim to make sure we support them, and the sector, to deliver maximum benefit and impact.