We know how festivals, attractions, theatres, museums, local authorities, tourism and regeneration bodies work, because we not only work with them, we’ve worked within them. For us, audience development and marketing isn’t a bolt-on for your programme’s delivery, it’s integral to your whole strategy. That’s how we really can add value. The consultancy dates back to 1999, and the two partners bring together over 60 years of arts & culture tourism and marketing experience and achievement.
Today we work across the lines that link marketing and audience development, culture, heritage and tourism, the arts and its audiences. So we work with other specialists as part of a team where needed, whether we bring them in or our client does. And we work with clients time and time again because they like us. We’re likeable. More importantly we deliver. We solve problems and offer solutions, and we do it with enthusiasm, openness and a quiet confidence that builds good working relationships from day one.
1. Strategic marketing planning
2. Audience development/feasibility studies
3. Marketing team/systems development
4. Campaign planning/management
5. Market research/evaluation
6. Media & campaign development
7. Marketing & audience development training
8. Development support e.g. facilitating/leading workshops
9. Public relations planning
Tel: 07913 397 541