Skip to content
Membership Terms and Conditions
- Please ensure this invoice is passed to your finance team. If a PO number needs to be added, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment is required within 30 days of the date of invoice, unless stated otherwise.
a) For BACS payments, our bank details are: HSBC / Account: Arts Marketing Association / sort code: 40-27-16 / account number: 91204092
b) You can click on the link on your invoice to pay directly using a credit / debit card.
c) Please note we no longer accept payment via cheque.
- Your membership will be activated on the date of invoicing as a gesture of good faith. However, in the unlikely event your invoice remains unpaid after 30 days, we reserve the right to suspend your membership benefits until the invoice is paid.
- Members will receive a 100% refund of monies paid or a credit note (as applicable) if the AMA receives notification of membership cancellation up to 14 days from the date of invoice. No refund or credit note will be issued for cancellations received after the 14 day notice period.
- Your membership will be valid for one year and will need to be renewed annually.
- Early, mid, and senior career stage memberships only cover the named individual(s) from your organisation to attend AMA events at the member rate.
- Early, mid, and senior career stage memberships cannot be transferred between colleagues mid-membership, unless the named member leaves the organisation or takes parental leave.
- Freelance membership is only applicable for individuals who are freelancing independently as their main source of income.
- Between Jobs membership is only applicable for individuals who are unemployed or have been given notice of redundancy at the time of sale.
- Small Organisation membership and Small Service Provider membership are for organisations which meet both of the following criteria: fewer than 10 individuals and a turnover of less than £632k / £316,000 or less on its balance sheet (a.k.a. what HMRC calls a ‘micro-entity’).