AMA Membership gives you access to training, support and resources
If you have an Individual membership or Small Organisation membership, then access to free member webinars is included in your membership.
If you have a Freelancer membership, you also get a listing in our Freelancer Directory and can join our Freelancer email group.
If you have a Team membership, you can add as many people as you want to your team for one flat rate. Access to free member webinars is included for all team membership options.
If you are a Service Provider, as part of your membership you can also add content to the Service Hub, where our members can find out more about you, where we can share your resources, and more. Service Providers also get the same benefits as other Team membership options.
What free webinars and events are included with my membership?
Webinars are free for members. Members get discounts off our other events, like in-depth workshops and conferences. We programme and release more content on a quarterly basis.
Please note, training may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control, e.g. trainer sickness
Free training for members:
- Setting Personal and Professional Intentions for 2021
- Facebook Sales Funnels Explained
- Marketing to family audiences
- Google Tag Manager An Introduction
- Using TikTok and Instagram to Diversify your Audience
- Defining and Telling your Organisation’s Story Effectively
- Making the most of your CRM system
- Google Analytics and your audiences – the basics
- Google Analytics and your audiences – intermediate
- Making Great Video on your Phone
- Evaluating your marketing campaigns
- Influencer Marketing Online
- Reconnecting with your Audiences
- Get the best out of Instagram
- Getting the Job
- Ticketing and Pricing: Plan for Reopening
- Get the best out of TikTok
- Get the best out of Facebook
- Visualising your Data
- Diversify your Board
- Get the best out of Twitter
- PR Planning
- Visualising your Data
- New Google Analytics 4 — what you need to know
- Getting to know your Online Audiences — the data driven approach
- Make Great Video using your Phone
What support does AMA provide me?
AMA provides support for all levels across the sector. We will also soon be launching learning pillars and pathways to help you plan your training and skills development.
We have regional associates across the UK. We hold regional meetings where you can get together with other members in your area to share experiences and learning. You can also get in touch with your local Regional Associate to suggest ideas or ask questions.
AMA members get extra resources like video highlights from AMA events and training in the Member Area.
Journal of Arts Marketing (JAM)
We produce JAM twice a year and have recently made it a digital publication. JAM compiles interviews, case studies and thought pieces from members and the wider sector. Members also get access to all the back issues of JAM in the Member Area of our website.
We conduct research among our members, like our Member Benchmarking Research, to help our members have evidence to help change the way their organisations do things or to reassure that performance is in line or better than average.
Email discussion groups and forums
We offer email discussion groups for freelance members and for small organisations, and we have a private Facebook group for members who want to talk about social media. We’re open to expanding our online support offer in line with member need and requests.
Freelancer members can list their services in our directory, and members (as well as the wider public) can search for freelancers in their area and the services they provide.
We offer member discounts on our events, such as the AMA annual conference, Digital Marketing Day, Inclusivity & Audiences Day, as well as our programmes like Audience Diversity Academy, and online workshops.
Service Provider Members can list their services in our hub, along with content, video profiles, references and more. Members can search for services in their area, and view events and more that sector service providers make available.