AMA Membership gives you access to training, support and resources
If you have a Small Organisation membership or Team membership, you can add as many people as you want to your team for one flat rate. Access to free member webinars is included for all team membership options.
With a Service Provider membership you get the same benefits as other team membership options, plus exclusive additional benefits tailored to your needs. This includes the opportunity to add content to the Service Provider Hub which will help you grow your client list, share your expertise and build trust with other AMA members.
What free webinars and events are included with my membership?
Webinars are free for members. Members get discounts off our other events, like in-depth workshops and conferences. We programme and release more content on a quarterly basis.
Please note, training may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control, e.g. trainer sickness
Free training for members:
- Setting Personal and Professional Intentions for 2021
- Facebook Sales Funnels Explained
- Marketing to family audiences
- Google Tag Manager An Introduction
- Using TikTok and Instagram to Diversify your Audience
- Defining and Telling your Organisation’s Story Effectively
- Making the most of your CRM system
- Google Analytics and your audiences – the basics
- Google Analytics and your audiences – intermediate
- Making Great Video on your Phone
- Evaluating your marketing campaigns
- Influencer Marketing Online
- Reconnecting with your Audiences
- Get the best out of Instagram
- Getting the Job
- Ticketing and Pricing: Plan for Reopening
- Get the best out of TikTok
- Get the best out of Facebook
- Visualising your Data
- Diversify your Board
- Get the best out of Twitter
- PR Planning
- Visualising your Data
- New Google Analytics 4 — what you need to know
- Getting to know your Online Audiences — the data driven approach
- Make Great Video using your Phone
- Using Google Data Studio
- Sustainable Marketing
- Understanding User Experience
- Digital Exclusion and your Audiences
- GDPR and You
- Be a Great Line Manager — amidst constant change
AMA Members also get discounted rates on our in-depth workshop sessions. With smaller capacities, these sessions go into more detail and are more interactive than our webinars. Workshop places are £55 for members.
What support does AMA provide me with?
AMA provides support for all levels across the sector. We will also soon be launching learning pillars and pathways to help you plan your training and skills development.
We have regional associates across the UK. We hold regional meetings where you can get together with other members in your area to share experiences and learning. You can also get in touch with your local Regional Associate to suggest ideas or ask questions.
AMA members get extra resources like video highlights from AMA events and training in the Member Area.
Journal of Arts Marketing (JAM)
We produce JAM twice a year and have recently made it a digital publication. JAM compiles interviews, case studies and thought pieces from members and the wider sector. Members also get access to all the back issues of JAM in the Member Area of our website.
We conduct research among our members, like our Member Benchmarking Research, to give our members the evidence to help change the way their organisations do things or to reassure them that performance is in line or better than average.
Email discussion groups and forums
We offer email discussion groups for freelance members and for small organisations, and we have a private Facebook group for members who want to talk about social media. We’re open to expanding our online support offer in line with member need and requests.
Freelancer members can list their services in our directory, and members (as well as the wider public) can search for freelancers in their area and the services they provide.
We offer member discounts on our events, such as the annual AMA Conference, Digital Marketing Day, Inclusivity & Audiences Day, as well as our programmes like Audience Diversity Academy, and online workshops.
Service Provider Hub
Service Provider Members can list their services in our hub, along with content, video profiles, references and more. Members can search for services in their area, and view resources and more that sector service providers make available.