Volunteers Celebration Campaign Brief — West Midlands Museum Development
Thousands of volunteers support museums across the West Midlands in diverse long-term and one-off roles, including leadership, operations, curatorial, front of house, learning, events, marketing and administration.
The West Midlands Museum Development programme (WMMD) is seeking a freelance individual, agency, or team to;
- Create two short social media promotional films (maximum 90 seconds each);
- thanking volunteers for their support
- celebrating and promoting the contribution, diversity and benefits of volunteering in West Midlands museums
- signposting people interested in volunteering to the WMMD Volunteers Portal
- Design a Volunteer Recruitment Marketing Toolkit that provides guidance to support individual museums to reach and attract new volunteers via online and physical spaces
WMMD welcomes applications for the full brief or part of it.
Deadline for applications: Monday 14 June, 5pm
For the full tender brief, visit the MDWM website.