Press and Marketing Manager — MAST Mayflower Studios
Salary: up to £27,000 pa with benefits
37.5 hours a week
MAST Mayflower Studios will open in spring 2021 as a multi art form performance and participation space and a creative hub.
We are aiming to recruit people who are committed to developing the potential of the creative community in Southampton, giving opportunities for all and helping achieve Southampton’s aspiration to be City of Culture in 2025.
You will develop and implement marketing and audience development strategies for MAST Mayflower Studios to raise awareness, grow the database, encourage audiences through the door and achieve attendance figures for activity, events and shows.
Ideally you will have experience of:
- Leading a team
- Campaign planning
- Budget management
- Digital advertising
- Website content management systems
- Print production
- Analysis and reporting of complex data
- Desktop design
- Database interrogation and email platforms
- Arts marketing experience and knowledge of the local arts scene is desirable
Qualifications and skills required:
- Degree level qualification in a relevant subject
- Hold a Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Accurate maths skills
Deadline for applications: Friday 27 November
First interviews: Friday 4 December via Zoom
For the full job description and details on how to apply, visit the Mayflower website.