This role requires a highly-motivated individual to work within a small dedicated marketing team for one of the world’s leading performing arts companies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering marketing support for London Coliseum co-productions and ENO events, co-ordinating timelines, assets and activity through ENO/LC owned media channels (Google Adwords, paid social, email etc).
- Delivering marketing support for one-night visiting companies at the London Coliseum including email and front of house display activity
- Managing the schedule of posters and digital screens at the London Coliseum, ensuring optimum cross-sell of productions and raising awareness of ENO initiatives and schemes.
- Acting as the main marketing point of contact for ticketing agents, supplying copy and assets.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills.
- Be familiar with working to marketing plans, co-ordinating timelines, assets and activity.
- Experience of building and sending e-newsletters through an email service provider.
- Knowledge of print production and the ability to co-ordinate printing of assets, including liaising with designers and printers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with confidence in writing copy.
- An awareness of the UK cultural environment with an interest in opera and the arts.
Deadline for applications: Friday 22 November, 10am
For the full job description and details on how to apply, visit the ENO website.