Email Marketing Manager — Southbank Centre
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our Marketing and Communications team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will be audienced focused, enjoy working with data, be creative with their approach and engaged with the pursuit of better communication to enhance the customer experience.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can demonstrate excellent accuracy and attention to detail in work produced;
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Has experience of using one or more email systems;
- Has experience of using a CRM system or database within a marketing environment for both analysis and communications purposes;
- Can demonstrate experience of producing results for email campaigns;
- Has good IT skills, including experience of using Excel to compile statistics as well as Word;
- Has an awareness of trends in email and digital marketing and a commitment to developing knowledge in this area;
- Can demonstrate experience or understanding of audience development or customer relationship management;
- Has experience of working in a sales or fundraising environment;
- Can demonstrate a good understanding of maths and statistics;
- Experience of producing data lists;
- Experience of presenting information;
- Experience of analysing and sharing data.
Deadline for applications: Sunday 12 December
For the full job description and details on how to apply, visit the Southbank Centre recruitment portal.