Account Executive — Flint Culture
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
Work Location: London, England
We seek ambitious and proactive Account Executive to join our London team, with a passion for media relations. The role requires a highly organised team player with excellent attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills.
You will be pivotal to the delivery and success of communications campaigns across the arts, culture and heritage sectors, including but not limited to commercial and public galleries, museums, art and book fairs, cultural festivals and public institutions.If you wish to apply, please tell us in 150 words about your passion for PR in the culture sector. Please send this along with your CV. Why join us?
- People first approach – we want to develop a deep sense of belonging & inclusion for all our people.
- Culture for Good – our strengths based culture is an important touchpoint in our overall employee experience.
- Our footprint is growing – we deliver campaigns worldwide through offices in the UK and Middle East, supported by an international network of consultants.
- Multidisciplinary teams – providing integrated communications services across strategy, media relations, marketing, content creation and social media.
- Breadth of experience – varied work across the cultural & creative industries, spanning different disciplines, targeting both consumer & industry audiences.
For more information about the role and how to apply, please visit our website.
Closing date for applications: 22nd February 2024