Reach a growing number of organisations and professionals working to engage audiences and culture
Since 1993, Arts Marketing Association has worked with over 3,000 organisations to help develop the skills and practices of organisations and individuals working in functions including arts marketing, fundraising and other audience engagement roles.
Our members are drawn from all levels across the arts, culture and heritage sector, and we reach over 10,700 subscribers across our mailing lists and 21,000 followers across Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. We have around 3,000 active members, who are professionals dedicated to growing more audiences and engaging more diverse audiences.
There are lots of ways we work with companies to align your brand with ours, with opportunities across a range of budgets including:
- Day events including Digital Marketing Day, Copywriting Day, Shared Ambition Day
- Regional events including networking meetings and workshops
- Bursaries to attend courses/events – including diversity bursaries, early career stage bursaries, leadership bursaries, etc.
- Exhibition stands at conference and select events
- Strand sponsorship at conference
Sponsors come from a range of industries including ticketing companies, media organisations, software providers and consultancies.
To find out what we can do for you, please contact Ciara at email@example.com.