Stephanie Brown Digital Marketing
I am a Digital Marketing Consultant with over 15 years’ experience in the arts and heritage sectors. I work with organisations to develop and deliver creative digital strategies as part of an integrated marketing mix, and have particular specialities in Google Adwords (including setting up and managing Google Grants accounts for charities and none-profits) and social media marketing.
I can help you with:
* Digital marketing audits & strategy – mapping your customers’ journeys and giving practical insights into how you can meet their needs at every stage
* Social media planning, content creation and account management
* Set-up and management of Adwords Search & Display campaigns for both standard and Google Grants (non-profit) customers, as well as social media advertising campaigns
* Working with your in-house team to develop their digital confidence and practical skills
* Short or longer term in-house or project-specific marketing support/cover, including management and/or delivery of all elements of the marketing mix.
Current and recent clients include: English Touring Opera, Commonwealth Games Athlete Homecoming Event, Birmingham Repertory Theatre, Birmingham International Dance Festival, Birmingham Weekender, Wolverhampton Grand Theatre, Midlands Arts Centre (mac), DanceXchange and Artrix Arts Centre Bromsgrove.
Prior to setting up my consultancy, I was Director of Marketing for Culture Coventry, the trust that runs Coventry Transport Museum, the Herbert Art Gallery & Museum and Lunt Roman Fort.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org