I’ve always been in love with the arts. Every medium is a story to be told, a connection to be made. For me it’s one of the most important ways that we can build empathy between human beings. It’s one of the ways that we can make positive change.
So it’s no surprise that after graduating university I found myself an internship at the Royal Court Theatre in their marketing team. From then on a fuse had been lit! I loved being the bridge between audience and artform. And I still do.
It is this passion for what I do that really drives me. From my experience I have a great understanding of how audiences interact with an organisation. I am able to fully understand what audiences need and want from marketing. I create successful campaigns that sell tickets, reach out to new audiences and build long-lasting, repeat-visit relationships.
I’ve worked in house at:
– Science Museum
– Royal Albert Hall
– 14-18 NOW
– Battersea Arts Centre
– Digital Theatre
– Royal Court Theatre
My specific areas of expertise include (but are absolutely not limited to);
– Strategy, planning and timelines
– Working with teams to create fully integrated campaigns
– Project management
– Audience research and training. I am fully versed in MHM’s segmentation.
– Social media strategy and content calendars
– Digital campaigns
– Brand and artwork development
– Video, website and print briefing
– Email strategy, sales funnels and email building. I like to create stunning emails that inspire people to take the next move.
– SEO blog writing
– Managing marketing agencies
– Reporting – It’s so important to start with data first in any aspect of a campaign.
I am passionate about developing relationships with underrepresented audiences and was a member of the AMA’s Audience Diversity Academy.
Get in touch if anything on this list sounds like something you need help with.Rhea Mehmet
Arts marketing consultant, copywriter and content creator
Tel: +84 589156971