Helen Dunnett | Tailored Customer Relationship Management
Helen Dunnett Consulting
As an experienced marketing and communications professional who has worked with and for a wide range of arts organisations spanning over 20 years, I challenge organisations to think about their approach to audiences from both the inside and out.
The significant success I have achieved in audience development and segmentation – Test Drive the Arts programme, a cutting edge Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and segmentation strategy: Audience Builder and many other ground-breaking audience development programmes many of which have been widely disseminated and copied across the UK and Europe – means I can draw on that experience to create bespoke, creative and strategic audience focused solutions that are effective and value for money.
My approach includes new technology consultancy and implementation project management providing the systems solutions to deliver organisational CRM strategies.
Since launching Helen Dunnett Consulting in 2010 I’ve worked on a whole range of interesting CRM, Marketing and Audience development projects including:
– a joint project with Morris Hargreaves McIntyre to develop an audience insight, segmentation and CRM strategy for Shakespeare’s Globe.
– enabling the National Horse Race Museum to identify a fit-for-purpose and cost effective CRM system solution, ready for the opening of their new museum site whilst also meeting the wider needs of the organisation in terms of developing an overarching systems strategy. The aim was to address the integration of existing systems, provision of the right physical hard-wear (bar code scanners/mobile devices etc) to allow visitors entry to the museum, and the tools to undertake effective marketing, CRM and reporting analysis.
– leading and managing the Lancashire Classical Music Collaboration – a 2 year audience development programme to develop audiences for classical music in Lancashire – involving an Arts Council England funded partnership between the Halle orchestra, Royal Liverpool Philharmonic orchestra, Manchester Camerata, King George’s Hall Blackburn, The Muni in Colne and The Guildhall, Preston.
– Review, develop and create Customer Relationship Management (systems, strategy, case study) content for the AMACultureHive website
– working with Welsh National Opera on an audience research project to investigate two key objectives from their marketing strategy a) retaining the core regular existing audience (and increase their frequency and risk taking as appropriate), b) reactivating inactive attenders. We conducted a series of focus groups and telephone interview with audiences from both their home venue, Wales Millennium Centre and several touring venues.