Corina Inverno Freelance Marketing and Communications Consultant
Corina Inverno Communications
Freelance marketing and communications specialist with 20 years’ experience in museums, heritage, tourism, and education marketing.
I can help you develop a marketing strategy, work with you on brand creation and management, and plan and deliver marketing campaigns. If you need copywriting and proofreading or content creation for social media platforms and websites, I can help with that too. I also offer a training and mentoring service around managing your social media and can draw up a strategy to help you manage this. I can deliver a stand-alone project or come and work as part of your team during a busy time or to cover staff leave.
I am friendly and approachable and have worked with, and mentored, staff and volunteers on a variety of marketing projects. Until 2019 I was the Marketing Manager at the National Railway Museum and here are some of my key skills:
- Marketing strategy and audience development.
- Marketing campaign planning – including commissioning and briefing research agencies, designers, printers, and photographers/videographers and buying targeted on-line and off-line advertising.
- Content creation for websites and social media platforms.
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading for websites, social media platforms, e-news, press releases, leaflets, posters, journals, and ads.
- Brand creation and managing rebranding on site.
- Working as press officer at events and managing press, radio, and TV to set up interviews.
- Planning and managing leaflet distribution campaigns.
I am based in York but work across the UK.Corina Inverno