Christina Lister | marketing and audience development consultant, facilitator & trainer
Christina Lister Comms
I’m a marketing and audience development consultant, facilitator and trainer, specialising in working with museums, heritage sites and cultural venues.
I work with organisations to:
- identify and understand audiences (in-person and online);
- entice, engage and connect with audiences;
- and thereby support organisational resilience, growth and sustainability.
I offer a range of services to support cultural organisations’ marketing and audience development, whether you’re looking for strategic input; impartial help to reach consensus; research to inform decision-making; tactical campaign delivery; or upskilling or mentoring of your teams:
- I create marketing strategies and audience development plans that provide a clear approach and framework with actionable recommendations;
- I run training on a range of topics relating to marketing and audience development, for example developing strategy, engaging audiences online, undertaking consultation and evaluation;
- I facilitate engaging workshops that enable every voice to be heard and insight to be considered by the group, for example project reflection workshops, developing an organisation’s mission or tone of voice;
- I undertake front-end, formative and summative evaluation that provide insights and add value to organisations and projects.
I want to make a difference for organisations and audiences, inspire lightbulb moments and progress.
Client experience includes the Science Museum Group, Arts Marketing Association, Jane Austen’s House, American Library, Association of Independent Museums (AIM), Museum of London, Norwich Historic Churches Trust, Stratford Circus Arts Centre, Cambridge Museum of Technology, Norfolk Record Office, China Exchange, SHARE Museums East and Mercury Theatre Colchester.
My values are curiosity, integrity, passion, authenticity, collaboration and commitment.
My work has won a range of marketing and communications awards and I was a National Freelancer of the Year Runner-up in 2015.Christina Lister
Marketing and audience development consultant, facilitator & trainer