Amy Rushby — Marketing & Digital Professional
Amy Rushby Marketing
Freelance Marketing and Digital Professional with over 13 years’ experience working within the arts, culture and non-profit sectors.
I specialise in digital marketing strategy and campaign delivery. Prior to becoming freelance I spent 9 years working at the Royal Shakespeare Company where I established and developed the organisation’s strong social media presence across all platforms, led on email marketing strategy and worked across range of digital projects and marketing campaigns. I’ve also worked extensively on membership scheme recruitment and retention campaigns, high profile season launches, marketing campaigns for national and international live cinema broadcast and social media management for large scale events.
Based in the Midlands, my recent clients include City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, THSH (Town Hall Symphony Hall), Sense, Arts Marketing Association, C&T, Tonica CRM & Insight, Earthen Lamp and University of Warwick.
I am an experienced user of Tessitura (CRM and Box Office) and Wordfly (email marketing) as well as a range of content management systems, including WordPress. I was awarded the CIM Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing in September 2011.
Services I offer include:
– Marketing campaign management and delivery
– Social media strategy and delivery, including paid targeted advertising
– Google Adwords consultancy and account management for both search and display advertising
– Email marketing strategy and delivery
– Digital Health Checks
– Website and social media analytics
– Copywriting for online platforms and printed materials
– Communications co-ordination for complex, multi-partner projects
– Devising and delivering marketing and digital communications training and seminars for professionals, students and young peopleEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org