Freelancer tag May 22nd, 2018Amy Firth
I am a creative digital expert and award-winning content producer, delivering results for over 12 years to the arts. I’ve helped clients fulfil their digital goals, train and engage with digital solutions and deliver high impact business results. I will help your teams gain in confidence with digital solutions and learn to utilise these skills to grow and develop your audience. Digital projects can be complex and often bewildering. I can translate these needs into easily understandable and practical projects up to board level to help build trust in an organisation’s digital strategy and deliver results! The projects I have worked on have:
– massively increased digital audiences
– simplified ticket purchasing hugely increasing online sales
– raised millions in online donations
– added thousands of new members
– survived epic on sales
– delivered beautiful video works to new audiences
As a former board director of Made Media and Head of Production at The Space, my experience has taken me across four continents, working for arts organisations of all sizes in the UK, US, Australia and Dubai. I learned using agencies comes with a hefty price tag, so I have gone freelance to offer the same levels of service and expertise but at a much more competitive price, helping arts clients get more value for every pound of their budget.
My services include:
– Technical project management of dozens of CMS/CRM integrations: WordPress, Drupal, Silverstripe, Tessitura, Squarespace, CiviCRM, Shopify
– Online ticketing system integrations: Tessitura, Spektrix, Seat Geek, Audienceview
– End to end video production services for both live filming and promotional videos
– High traffic preparations: ticket on sales for major artists
– Digital project strategy and consultancy
– Google Analytics and SEO training and reviews
– Adwords and Facebook ad management & strategy
– Usability studies and reporting
I love working collaboratively with organisations, building long-term relationships with clients and helping people tell their stories. through campaigns, emails, case studies, film scripts, blogs and features articles.
Charity and education organisations I’ve worked with include: Ministry of Stories, King’s College London, Ed Coms, Into Film, Anthony Nolan, Smile Train, The Outward Bound Trust, Evelina London Children’s Hospital, Guy’s Cancer and British Heart Foundation.
My arts and culture writing has been published in Read Me (Girls on Tops), Live For Films, Walloh, London Cheapo and Village Raw.
Some nice things my clients have said:
“Becky has produced a range of interesting and innovative educational resources for us that meet the needs of the specified audience. Her attention to detail is excellent and is reflected in the quality of her work”.
Adwoa Oforiwa, CPD/ Resources Manager, Into Film
“Becky is a multi-faceted, highly talented writer and reliable team member. She continuously brings her A-game to meetings in terms of preparedness and creativity—her ideas/pitches often make it to the top of our editorial list.”
Adriana Paradiso, Editor-In-Chief Fast Train Ltd
“Becky is thorough, inventive, pragmatic and articulate. Working with her on our web project was straightforward and enjoyable. We couldn’t have placed our words in safer hands.”
John Perlmutter, Creative Director, Earth
As a strategic freelance marketing consultant I bring a fresh pair of eyes to your marketing and communications activity. Refresh your marketing with best practice from inside and outside the sector to make sure you get the most out of your marketing.
I can help you with:
* Marketing audit – find out what is working and what isn’t
* Marketing strategies for new or existing offers – find the right people at the right time with the right message
* Brand development – including visual identity, brand positioning and tone of voice
* Marketing campaign planning – ensuring you get the best ROI for your comms
* Digital marketing – set up and best practice for digital marketing channels including AdWords and social media
* Website projects – project management and delivery
* Marketing asset creation – delivery of designs, print, video, email etc through my trusted partners
* Training and coaching – develop your in-house team with bespoke training and support
As a Chartered Marketer, Fellow of the CIM and University Marketing Tutor I have over 20 years of experience in services marketing. I take a collaborative approach to projects ensuring that your in-house team are bought into the new approach. Having worked with large and very small budgets I enjoy finding creative solutions that are low-cost and effective at reaching your target audiences.
My experience includes theatres, tourist attractions, educational programmes, conference venues and community engagement programmes, as well as commercial marketing roles.
I’m based in Nottingham but can work virtually for organisations across the UK.
Get in touch for a chat to see if we’re a good fit.
Using experience gained from a range of arts and cultural organisations I can offer a number of services to support your project including:
Strategy planning and support – Social media coordination – Copywriting and content creation – Audience development
Please contact me to start a conversation about how we can work together.
Hot Button’s experienced creative producer and director, Jude Lightbody specialises in producing and directing branded content, commercials, corporate films, promos and digital video ad boards and has worked across all business sectors with the occasional foray into broadcast TV. This eclectic mix and variety of experience across all types of productions brings a keen eye for detail and strong visual and narrative abilities to every project.
Skilled at helping to connect brands to their audience, Jude can take projects from blank page to delivery – developing creative treatments, scripting, storyboarding, producing, directing and edit producing post production for multi-platform delivery.
Jude has a strong network of freelancers and a flexible approach which enables her to collaborate with agencies and production companies on their productions or work directly with clients.
Hot Button brings together an exciting mix of inspiring production expertise and aims to bring people together to deliver the highest quality original creative content. It’s all about people who love to collaborate and have a passion for for making beautiful pictures and telling stories – together we deliver great results.