Freelancer tag May 22nd, 2018Amy Firth
I have a ‘holistic’ approach to marketing, which integrates operational (i.e. day-to-day) with strategic marketing. I believe this helps clients identify a clear mission statement to provide strategic vision and direction, alongside practical and achievable goals and objectives as short-term measures to ultimately achieve overall aims.
As an Arts Marketing Specialist, I feel passionately about helping cultural organisations tell their story and reach out to their stakeholders, whether audiences, peers, funders, supporters or corporate sponsors.
I am a creative digital expert and award-winning content producer, delivering results for over 12 years to the arts. I’ve helped clients fulfil their digital goals, train and engage with digital solutions and deliver high impact business results. I will help your teams gain in confidence with digital solutions and learn to utilise these skills to grow and develop your audience. Digital projects can be complex and often bewildering. I can translate these needs into easily understandable and practical projects up to board level to help build trust in an organisation’s digital strategy and deliver results! The projects I have worked on have:
– massively increased digital audiences
– simplified ticket purchasing hugely increasing online sales
– raised millions in online donations
– added thousands of new members
– survived epic on sales
– delivered beautiful video works to new audiences
As a former board director of Made Media and Head of Production at The Space, my experience has taken me across four continents, working for arts organisations of all sizes in the UK, US, Australia and Dubai. I learned using agencies comes with a hefty price tag, so I have gone freelance to offer the same levels of service and expertise but at a much more competitive price, helping arts clients get more value for every pound of their budget.
My services include:
– Technical project management of dozens of CMS/CRM integrations: WordPress, Drupal, Silverstripe, Tessitura, Squarespace, CiviCRM, Shopify
– Online ticketing system integrations: Tessitura, Spektrix, Seat Geek, Audienceview
– End to end video production services for both live filming and promotional videos
– High traffic preparations: ticket on sales for major artists
– Digital project strategy and consultancy
– Google Analytics and SEO training and reviews
– Adwords and Facebook ad management & strategy
– Usability studies and reporting
Experienced independent consultant and leader in culture and heritage, with in-house Board and Director-level experience at major UK organisations, including Tate, Natural History Museum, National Theatre, National Museums Scotland and Craft Scotland.
I am based near Edinburgh and work across the UK supporting all types of culture and heritage organisations, including visual and performing arts companies, national and regional museums and galleries, historic houses, membership bodies and sector development networks.
Particular strengths include strategy and team development; visioning and brand building; all aspects of marketing communications and visitor engagement; capital and revenue fundraising; culture change, governance and leadership development.
I have helped:
• a national theatre to review and develop its communications team and operations, create a digital strategy and recruit a director
• a London museum to review and develop its communications in advance of a major capital development
• a historic house & gardens to improve visitor engagement, and to develop its Board governance
• a multi-arts centre to build fundraising skills and capacity
• a leading contemporary gallery to develop its fundraising, marketing and branding, and to make an HLF application
• a membership organisation with strategy for profile, programming and funding
• a university, international festival and national orchestra to recruit senior posts
• a sector support agency to recruit a chief executive and multiple Board members
• the Director & Board of a sector development agency to review vision and strategy
• a theatre with creative ideas for daytime visiting and heritage interpretation
• a local authority to develop a marketing strategy and branding for a planned new museum
• Chairs and Trustees to review governance and support fundraising
You can find client testimonials by visiting my LinkedIn profile
I act as a coach and mentor to established and emerging leaders, and have developed group workshops around Personal Branding and ‘Career MOT’©. Speaking engagements include Edinburgh International Cultural Summit, ESRC and Arts & Business.
As a non-executive advisor I have supported creative industries, heritage, tourism, festivals and professional development bodies. I am the Chair of Craft Scotland and sit on the board of The Fruitmarket Gallery.
In London I worked on the launch of Tate Modern and the first Darwin Centre, and as External Relations Director for National Museums Scotland I led four talented teams covering marketing, digital, fundraising, and national & international strategy; across five sites and four capital projects we together achieved record visitor numbers and raised over £80m, plus six-figure annual revenue income.
I would be delighted to talk to you about how we might work together – please do get in touch for a chat.
I have over 10 years of events marketing and communications experience, working on small-scale cultural programmes to global sporting events. I have experience of, and can support with:
- Bid writing – supporting bids to host events and funding applications
- Strategy planning and delivery
- Audience development – identifying target audiences and developing engagement plans
- Brand and creative development – working with a range of creative agencies from briefing to completition
- Media planning and delivery – working directly with media platforms and with media buying agencies to develop and deliver effective paid campaigns for events
- City dressing and event branding
- Social media and content development
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Stakeholder management
- Crisis comms
Before going freelance, I worked for 10 years at NewcastleGateshead Initiative, the destination marketing agency for Newcastle and Gateshead. During this time I was lucky to work on a varied events programme including high profile sporting events such as Rugby World Cup and Olympics (and their associated cultural programme). I was also involved in the bidding for and marketing of Great Exhibition of the North – a one-off event devised by the Department for Culture, Media and Sport and with our own culture team to develop and market our annual programme of events.
My passion is events, and like nothing more than being in delivery mode at an event and seeing all of your planning and hardwork come to fruition.
As a strategic freelance marketing consultant I bring a fresh pair of eyes to your marketing and communications activity. Refresh your marketing with best practice from inside and outside the sector to make sure you get the most out of your marketing.
I can help you with:
* Marketing audit – find out what is working and what isn’t
* Marketing strategies for new or existing offers – find the right people at the right time with the right message
* Brand development – including visual identity, brand positioning and tone of voice
* Marketing campaign planning – ensuring you get the best ROI for your comms
* Digital marketing – set up and best practice for digital marketing channels including AdWords and social media
* Website projects – project management and delivery
* Marketing asset creation – delivery of designs, print, video, email etc through my trusted partners
* Training and coaching – develop your in-house team with bespoke training and support
As a Chartered Marketer, Fellow of the CIM and University Marketing Tutor I have over 20 years of experience in services marketing. I take a collaborative approach to projects ensuring that your in-house team are bought into the new approach. Having worked with large and very small budgets I enjoy finding creative solutions that are low-cost and effective at reaching your target audiences.
My experience includes theatres, tourist attractions, educational programmes, conference venues and community engagement programmes, as well as commercial marketing roles.
I’m based in Nottingham but can work virtually for organisations across the UK.
Get in touch for a chat to see if we’re a good fit.
I am a talented strategic thinker. Skilled in organisational dynamics, I empower individuals and teams to achieve the equality, diversity and inclusion goals of their organisation through insightful consulting and expert facilitation. I work with teams in their context to help them deliver meaningful results.
I champion and support organisational development to create and capture value that is of relevance in a changing world of cultural consumption. I was the equality lead at Culture Coventry Trust, that manages 4 museums and heritage sites. I worked to create an inclusive culture where diversity thrives, and equality and inclusion are rooted in its core purpose to maximise the museums’ social impact.
I support programmes across various locations with multiple stakeholders and partnerships. I have worked across the UK and Northern Ireland with the Museum Association as a Participatory Practice trainer on the Transformers Programme. I can support teams from inception of a project through to delivery and evaluation. I have project managed and developed innovative projects, the Arts and Social Care Project. I established a new programme and audience, leveraging in strategic commissioning from the health and social care sector. This supported and contributed to building the case for creative health and wellbeing work in the arts and culture sector.
I am passionate about diversity, advancing equality between different groups, creating welcoming inclusive places and increasing audience participation. My interests and work have focused around social purpose and cultural democracy, sharing the true joy and fulfillment of engagement in culture with everyone.
Using experience gained from a range of arts and cultural organisations I can offer a number of services to support your project including:
Strategy planning and support – Social media coordination – Copywriting and content creation – Audience development
Please contact me to start a conversation about how we can work together.
A seasoned freelancer of 11 years and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, my consultancy work has attracted the following clients in recent years: Barbican, Battersea Arts Centre, Bristol Old Vic, Cause4, CREATE, Headlong, Hofesh Shechter Company, Kneehigh, Nuffield Theatre, Old Vic Theatre, Regents Park Open Air Theatre and Spektrix. I cover a range of areas including, but not limited to: campaign strategy and implementation, stakeholder engagement, branding, audience development, end-to-end project management (e.g. websites, membership), marketing and comms audits and copywriting.
From 2007-2011 I was Head of Communications at the Royal Court in London under the artistic directorship of Dominic Cooke, launching more than 80 new plays on an unsuspecting public. In addition, I also worked on the West End transfers of Clybourne Park, Jerusalem, ENRON, That Face and Rock n Roll.
Prior to this, I was a freelance marketing and press consultant for a diverse range of art forms including theatre, contemporary dance, comedy and music. My earlier roles include Marketing Account Manager at Ambassador Theatre Group in London and Account Manager at Feref Associates, a design agency.
I am also a professional coach, mentor and trainer.
As an avid believer in life-long learning, I undertake an ongoing programme of professional and personal development, focussing in particular on leadership and change management. Recent courses include: Effective Fundraising and Leadership in the Cultural Sector, Digital Skills for Fundraisers, Be A Trustee, Digital and Social media strategy, Small Business Big Results.
I am a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and a member of the Arts Marketing Association. I recently became a Trustee of Sister System, a charity which delivers a year-long mentoring and development programme for teenage girls from looked-after care.
‘I have worked with Kym for many years, through Headlong and Hofesh Shechter Company. She is an extraordinarily effective member of any team: tenacious, dynamic and clear-sighted. I would wholeheartedly recommend her.’
Henny Finch, Executive Producer, Donmar Warehouse
‘Kym joined Bristol Old Vic as Communications Director cover. She designed and delivered the campaign that gave us our highest profile and biggest box office yield to date, and was a great team leader and valued Senior Management strategist. She hit the ground at top speed and stayed there.’
Emma Stenning, outgoing Executive Director, Bristol Old Vic
‘ACT engaged Kym for six months because we believed there were more actor-parents we could reach who needed support. More? An understatement! Kym enabled the charity to double its grants to families and forged new and lasting contacts. She listened to our aims, grasped our values and developed a strategy for ACT that was far-reaching, while being focused and achievable. No jargon, no long meetings. Simply: results.’
Robert Ashby, Executive Director
From project managing a new website to producing a full communications strategy, implementing GDPR and digital media, I have a wealth of experiences to offer companies wishing to strengthen brand awareness, build audiences and deliver their work to a high standard through all channels.
I have worked with small to medium sized arts organisations to support their PR and Marketing needs to raise their profile and be heard. I pride myself on my working relationships being open, trusting and warm. I believe in supporting my clients so that their messages cut through the noise.
I can support you in the following ways:
Strategic PR and Marketing planning
Website Development: from start to finish project management
Digital/Social Media Marketing
Database & Budget Management
Data & Evaluation
Internal & Partners comms
PR and Publicity
CMS and Intranet experienced
Print and Distribution
What people say about me:
“Thank you Binita. Feel like I am throwing a ball and you keep catching it.” Rebecca, Entelechy Arts
“Thank goodness for an on the ball PR” Dionne Kennedy from the Big Issue.
I have achieved much over the last few years, and am now keen to support others in their endeavours, to help them reach their full potential.
If you are looking for someone to strategise, plan or implement marketing communications and audience development work, then please get in touch.
Here’s some areas I could help with:
– Branding/visual identity
– Strategy (marketing & audience development)
– Change management
– Communications & social media content integration
– Audience development / customer acquisition & retention
– Data analysis & insight
– Fundraising communications
I am results-oriented, and would love to talk to you about how to make your life easier and your marketing communications more effective. Although I’m based in East Kent, I love to see the world, and can travel.
For some of my blog posts and case studies, please check out my LinkedIn profile — link below.
The Experience Business will work with you to deliver more appealing, relevant and impactful audience experiences that return value back into the business in the forms of mission delivery, audience development and contributing to that all important bottom line.
I create dynamic environments that encourage you to think differently, generate ideas and explore possibility. The approach is human-centered, placing the audience at the heart of business practice through immersive Labs (1 to 5 days) that are facilitative, creative and engaging.
The Experience Business Toolbox is stuffed with proven methods to help you understand, conceive and design better services, exhibitions and programmes of work:
- Core Purpose Lab creates persuasive narratives that articulate the value you create for your audiences and communities. Clients include Liverpool Everyman and Playhouse, Creative Victoria and The City of Cape Town Department of Culture.
- Audience Experience Lab applies customer journey mapping to your customer experience in order to pin point where you are under-performing, supports the development of improvement programmes and explores the potential for new value creation. Clients include The Swiss Science Centre, Imperial War Museum North, Uppsala Stadsteater, Warwick Arts Centre, The Touring Network (Highlands and Islands) and Melbourne Arts Centre.
- Brand Experience Lab helps you translate your brand into vivid experiences that differentiate your offer, win hearts and minds and build brand trust. Clients include the National Football Museum and the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Innovation Lab unsticks your thinking in a co-creational environment to surface bold new concepts and open up fresh horizons of possibility. Clients include The Geffrye Museum of the Home, Royal Exchange Theatre Manchester and Goldfield Arts Centre, Western Australia.
- Design Thinking Labs hone these concepts into services, exhibitions and experiences that deliver mutual value for you and your audiences/stakeholders. Clients include Australia Council for the Arts, Arts Marketing Association and the Federation of Scottish Theatres.
- ‘Make-athons’ turn your staff teams from service deliverers into the creative producers of the audience experience, dissolving silos and building ownership. Clients include West Yorkshire Playhouse, Tullie House Museum Carlisle and Rockhampton Art Gallery Queensland (Australia).
- Training programmes are designed to upskill staff teams to better understand and shape audience experiences. Topics include Observational Research, Customer Journey Mapping, Design Thinking, Creative Thinking and Running Focus Groups. Clients include the AMA, Audiences Northern Ireland, BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art, Warwick Arts Centre and The Wordsworth Trust.
I am also available to facilitate Board Away Days and Staff Development Days on the themes of Core Purpose, Design Thinking, Brand and Audience Experience.
Since launching The Experience Business in 2012, I have worked on some amazing projects with forward thinking organisations that have taken a leap of faith into a new way of working. Examples include:
– a ground-breaking Audience Engagement Programme, using design thinking to co-create audience-centric initiatives in remote and regional Australia, funded through Australia Council for the Arts.
– design thinking consultant on the AMA Future Proof Museums programme working with 8 museums on developing their visitor experience.
– Audience Experience Programme at the Liverpool Everyman and Playhouse, incorporating customer journey mapping and design thinking, which increased on-line booking revenue generation and led to a successful re-positioning of the fundraising strategy.
– development of a Visitor Experience Framework and Evaluation Toolkit for ON FIFE Cultural Trust.
– together with The Touring Network (Highlands and Islands), applying design thinking to develop alternative models of devising new work and audience engagement initiatives for rural touring, funded through the Paul Hamlyn Foundation.
– Visitor Experience Audit of the National Coalmining Museum which informed a successful £600k+ HLF bid to improve the visitor experience on site.
– working with the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra to co-create a suite of three successful backstage tours. Demand now outstrips supply.
– professional development programme at Warwick Arts Centre designed to create an in-house team skilled in evaluating and improving the in-venue audience experience.
– Facilitator-in-residence at the City Recital Hall, Sydney, working intensively with staff for one week, applying customer journey mapping and experience design to re-imagine the in-venue experience.
Whether your organisation needs help in reviewing its strategic priorities or assistance in creating effective marketing campaigns I am here to help. Or maybe it’s time to review your company’s digital activities or find that perfect marketing or media partner for a particular project. Whatever your marketing challenge, I’ll find the solution.
Strategic Marketing Planning
Where is your organisation at? How is it performing? Is it keeping pace with our ever-changing cultural and media landscape? Maybe it’s time you took a step back to re-evaluate your broader vision, mission and goals. Let me help. I’ll guide you through the process and help you develop a new strategic marketing plan to achieve your goals.
Campaign Planning & Implementation
Do you need the help of an experienced arts marketing professional? I offer a variety of campaign services that deliver results. I can provide you with a carefully crafted and costed marketing campaign plan, or a full marketing service including implementation of all planned activity. Alternatively, you can cherry pick from a shopping list of campaign services depending on your requirements.
Digital Marketing Health Check
Do you need to re-vitalise your marketing strategy? I can undertake a digital marketing health check to help optimise your company’s digital marketing activities. This audit includes a review of your company’s online reach, channel design, content strategy and measurement methodology. You will receive a report offering advice on improving the effectiveness of your digital marketing with prioritised recommendations.
I can help you find like-minded partners to extend your organisation’s marketing/media activities and help grow your audience. I’ll identify your hottest prospects, make approaches, negotiate on your behalf and manage the partnership.
My aim is to share and develop my knowledge as I listen to and respond to my clients.
I’ve had in-house roles at the Barbican, Natural History Museum, English Heritage and Southbank Centre where I specialised in membership, CRM and email marketing.
I can work with you and your team and organisation on any of the following areas:
Loyalty and membership
Working with clients to gain deeper understanding as to where or why they are gaining new customers. Solutions include:
• Review and audit existing membership schemes
• Advise about the potential for membership and loyalty schemes and work with clients to implement them
• Help identify loyal customers, and customers who have the potential to grow
• Improve and refine the range of member benefits
• Suggest ways to reward and surprise good customers
• Demonstrate the wider impact of members beyond their subscription value
Enhancing marketing performance and digital conversion
Helping clients unlock potential of existing customers by developing response driven communications:
• Work with organizations to demonstrate the marketing solutions are working to provide sustainable profitability
• Analyse campaign, social media, website and e-commerce performance
• Refine existing approaches or developing new strategies to generate new customers, followers, audiences and donors
• Set up testing opportunities including creative propositions, media and conversion online
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Loyal customers are the ultimate aim of most businesses and in this area potential solutions include:
• Recommend new approaches to create a thriving customer-focused cultured based on database insights
• Collaborative create CRM strategies, roadmaps and guidance
• Advise on the research and analysis options to gain deeper customer insights
• Establish or refine customer segmentation models
• Develop communications and campaigns based on customer needs
Training, coaching, mentoring and directorate/executive strategic support and recruitment
Busy managers and team members are supported to develop existing or new skills. Solutions include:
• Train teams or individuals on topics such as creative development, campaign strategy and evaluating performance
• Coach and mentoring individuals to enhance their management or marketing skills
• Support time-poor directors and senior executives with confidential advice and strategic guidance
• Draw up job descriptions, set tasks and be part of the interview process
Lucy is an accomplished marketer who combines top-notch strategic knowledge with practical, actionable marketing support. When we worked together at the Landmark Trust, Lucy provided valuable advice on direct and email marketing and website development.
Helen Hartstein, Head of Audience Development at The Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery
Lucy’s experience in membership and loyalty scheme has helped Southbank Centre to dramatically grow its membership base as well as improve retention and renewal rates to levels in excess of 90%.
Chris Denton, Director of Communications, Southbank Centre
I reveal hidden income streams and dramatically energise engagement for arts and non-profit organisations. I do this in five main ways:
1) Acting as the matchmaker between marketing and fundraising to create new lines of income
2) Increasing global reach to develop audiences in new territories and bring new international new audiences to you
3) Increasing audience bravery, encouraging audiences to release their inner child and try something new
4) Increasing audience engagement, making audiences need you, not just want you
5) Project managing organisational change projects which combine audience and donor development, fundraising and market research.
I enable organisations to reach their potential through employing the best, most streamlined tactics possible. Working in this streamlined way places me as your navigator to lead the way, putting in the lion’s share of the work, to ensure that your journey from project start to project success is as effortless as possible.
I am a freelance arts marketing consultant with over 15 years experience working in the industry. Prior to becoming freelance, I spent 12 years at Sadler’s Wells where I lead the marketing for the venue’s in house productions on tour both nationally and internationally. I was also marketing lead on two strategic tours for Breakin’ Convention, and for the National Youth Dance Company.
Areas of specialism include but are not limited to:
– Marketing planning for touring
– Venue liaison
– Digital campaigns
– Website briefing
– Design and print experience (including brochures and programmes)
– Marketing consultation
Current and past freelance clients include:
Aakash Odedra Company
Joss Arnott Dance (Emergence)
Nikki & JD
Pavilion Dance South West
Remarkable Productions (for Croydon International Mela and London Mela)
Surf the Wave
I am a trustee on the board of Hornsey Town Hall Trust, a buildings conservation trust set up to help secure a future of the iconic north London building.
In my spare time, I am a keen amateur photographer and member of Muswell Hill Photographic Society where I hold the position of Co-President.
Hannah has experience working with venues, composers, choirs, orchestras, musicians and music charities, leading creative marketing campaigns for numerous concerts outside of traditional spaces, including warehouses, pubs, clubs, museums, hospitals and prisons.
Specialising in social media, Hannah has managed the digital presence for many music organisations and artists including choral composer John Rutter. Her production credits include classical club nights and contemporary classical gigs in pubs for Nonclassical. Her alter ego is the Founder & CEO of London Flashmob, which sees her creating quirky pop-ups from wedding proposals to cultural pranks, including the London Undersound – a participatory audio adventure through the streets of Soho.
I’m a freelancer working across the UK with museums, libraries, galleries, theatres and heritage organisations.
With over eighteen years’ experience in the sector, I provide tactical and strategic support in:
– independent exploratory research and consultation
– marketing and communication
– audience development planning.
I’m also a qualified trainer and facilitator.
Previous clients include: National Trust, London Transport Museum, Manchester Art Gallery, More Music, Macclesfield Museums, Manchester International Festival, Rosehill Theatre, Royal Exchange Theatre, St Helens Libraries, Salford Libraries, Wirral Libraries, Leeds Libraries, Arts Council England, National Museums Liverpool plus many more.
Find new audiences, communicate with your most engaged visitors, grab attention for your projects. Tell everyone who you are and what you do.
Spark Arts Marketing & Project Management is run by Caz Slota, a freelance arts marketer with over 10 years of experience in the performing arts industry.
Whether you are looking for a partner for a long-term project or simply have a quick one-off piece of work, Spark can provide what you need. Services include:
o Marketing campaigns for shows, projects or venues
o Online & digital services – SEO, websites, social media, email communications
o Asset creation – Flyer, poster and brochure design, video editing, copywriting, online media production
o Strategy, planning and research – project administration, audience development, branding and other services with a wider scope
Having graduated in 2009 with a Theatre & Performances Studies degree from the University of Warwick, my passion for the arts took me to a role as Marketing Officer for the Theatre Royal Bury St Edmunds in 2010, leaving in 2015 as Head of Department. From 2015 – 2016 I worked for Tara Arts and managed the marketing, sales and branding strategy for the reopening of the new Tara Theatre.
Since November 2016, I have been working as a freelance Arts Marketing consultant and manager on strategy development, tour marketing, branding and digital strategy and implementation for producing companies. Currently working as Communications Manager for the Original Theatre Company and HOME Slough with projects for Cahoots Theatre Company, The Production Exchange, Park Theatre, Southwark Playhouse and The Other Palace. Emma also runs the marketing module for the MA in Creative Producing at Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts with course leader Chris Grady.
Over the last 8 years Emma has worked on 10 national tours including Mansfield Park (Theatre Royal Bury St Edmunds); Three Men In A Boat, Invincible, Monogamy (Original Theatre Company, 2015, 2016 & Brits Off Broadway); The Diary of a Hounslow Girl, Hamlet (Black Theatre Live); Emma (The Production Exchange) as well as London runs Paradise of the Assassins (Tara Arts); The Roundabout, Deny, Deny, Deny, Twitstorm, Twilight Song (Cahoots Theatre Company/Park Theatre); Hamlet (Gyles Brandreth), Secondary Victim, There or Here, Schism, Beruit, Peter Pan (Park Theatre), Bananaman (Southwark Playhouse), Ghost About The House (Kings Head Theatre) For King and Country (Southwark Playhouse) and Murder For Two (The Other Palace).
Experienced in assessing potential in arts organisations, creative businesses, charities and museums.
We work with organisations keen to increase income, build organisational strategy, practical plans and the teams, Boards and culture to achieve strategic goals. We have over 20 years experience of assessing, transforming and the developing arts organisations, Museums and creative businesses.
All our work is tailored to your needs whether it is a complete strategic review or a part of that process. We think holistically and focus to make sure you get the input and outcomes you need to achieve your goals.
Louise Emerson has created value in the cultural sector in Museums, Arts Centres, Festivals and Creative companies; all with different cultures and personalities – some small and some large – and at very different stages in their development. She is experienced at looking at the whole organisation and has experience in fundraising and membership, as well as, a wide range of commercial mechanisms, negotiation with partners, managing change and developing culture.
Income Generation audits
Strategic reviews and plans
New business identification & development
Board Development and Governance
Increasing team engagement; enhancing performance
Louise Emerson is also a Coach and Mentor working with individuals transiting to higher level positions, keen to figure out how to deal with particular relationships, building team performance, advancing an organisation through change and development, reshaping your future or simply wanting to make the most of what you have
take the current also unlocks the full potential that is inherent in your team so that you retain and motivate the most valuable resource you have – your people. Coaching is a powerful and enduring way to get the best from individuals. A period of Coaching can build insight, confidence and creativity which is particular important for new structures, change, promotion or role change, culture change, testing times and individual development. Louise has coached in Museums, Pharmaceutical Industry, BBC, Hospitality industry, Artists, Theatres and Charities.