This webinar will help you use data to tell a compelling story.
Infographics allow us to communicate our work in a more easily digestible way. They can be used in a variety of ways, from reporting to your Board to speaking to our audiences.
This session will:
- Explore how data can be used in different ways, for different purposes
- Help you consider the aim of the data you want to display
- Identify how to think in terms of your audience
- Help you choose the information relevant to your audience
- Show you how to structure and sketch your infographic
- Offer you the chance to work on a basic infographic during the session
Who will benefit the most from this session?
Those who want to display data in a more compelling way – the webinar requires no prior knowledge of infographics.
How do I take part?
We will be using an online training platform called WebEx for this event.
Before booking, please complete our online training checklist to ensure you get the most out of this training.
Non-members: £55 + VAT
Please note: if you are part of a group/Team membership, please select the ‘Team Member Rate with Training Pass’ when booking.
Caroline Beavon | Information Designer | Caroline Beavon Ltd.
Based in Brighton, Caroline has been running her own company since 2011, offering infographics and data design and consultation services, as well as in-house and public training sessions.
Her background in journalism means Caroline doesn’t just teach design skills: she encourages attendees to think carefully about what they are trying to achieve with their infographic and data visualisations. With an easy-going style, and approach, Caroline has a reputation as an engaging trainer and attendees leave inspired and keen to start on their own projects.
Speaker image courtesy of Caroline Beavon