During this programme you will:
- Explore personal preferences and implicit biases. Looking at the digital platforms you use, the narratives you build, and the content you share.
- Investigate what and who has shaped standards and best practices in digital media use.
- Explore assumptions and influences behind your work to engage audiences.
- Experiment with your approach to digital media.
- Develop strategies for retaining learning and practices.
- 4 x 1-hour mentoring to support and challenge you as you expand your knowledge.
- 6 x webinars tailored to shape your learning.
- 3 x peer sessions where details of experiments are shared and discussed.
- 1 x graduation ceremony to celebrate what you have achieved.
For further information on the programme, please visit the Heads Up — to develop your audiences webpage.
Who will benefit the most from this programme?
Heads Up is for anyone who works with audiences directly or indirectly, and uses digital in their role.
Members and non-members:
£175 + VAT*
Please note: if you are part of a group/Team membership, please select the ‘Team Member Rate with Training Pass’ when booking.
*This programme is subsidised by Arts Council England. If your organisation is based outside of England and you want to take part, please contact us.