This webinar will help you prepare to move to your next job role.
This session will cover:
- What makes a good CV
- What makes a good job application
- Interview skills
- How to take feedback and deal with rejection
You will leave the webinar with tools that enable you to:
- Understand your own strengths and assets
- Recognise your areas for development, and a plan to work on them
- Present yourself confidently on paper and in person
- Stay positive and resilient by managing your outlook and looking after yourself
Who will benefit the most from this session?
Those who are in the position of needing to find work or are considering making a move for another reason.
How do I take part?
We will be using an online training platform called WebEx for this event.
Before booking, please complete our online training checklist to ensure you get the most out of this training.
Non-members: £55 + VAT
Please note: if you are part of a group/Team membership, please select the ‘Team Member Rate with Training Pass’ when booking.
Auriel Majumdar | Creative Business Coach & Consultant | Auriel Majumdar Ltd
Auriel is a Creative Coach and Consultant with more than 20 years’ experience working in organisations as manager, strategist and change maker. In her coaching practice, Auriel specialises in business, leadership and personal development in the creative sector.
Her qualifications include a BSc. in Psychology from Durham University and an MSc. in Coaching and Mentoring from Sheffield Hallam University and she is proud to be a qualified Time To Think coach.
Speaker image courtesy of Auriel Majumdar