Arts Marketing Festival
December 1 @ 9:00 am - December 2 @ 4:30 pm
What is it about?
The AMA Arts Marketing Festival is built to be experienced entirely online, together; a space to reflect on challenges, recognise success, and process a year unlike any other.
Together we will be looking at where we are and how we move forward — in our roles and as a sector.
Key events shaping our work are the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Black Lives Matter protests, and the climate crisis. We’ll be addressing these issues and more as we bring you together with peers, speakers, and interactive opportunities to learn, reflect, move forward positively with confidence.
You can find further details and see how the Festival is taking shape here: www.artsmarketingfestival.co.uk
Why should I come?
We’ll be helping peers connect and exploring topics such as:
- EDI (Equality, Diversity, Inclusivity) and social justice
- Reopening and recovery
- Climate crisis
- Comms in a crisis
- Digital (campaigns / trends / insight)
- Audiences (data / insight / behaviour / engagement)
- Managing and influencing change
- Working and planning in times of uncertainty
Who is it for?
The Festival is for arts and culture marketers at all levels, looking to deepen their knowledge and understanding of their work, and share learning from their experiences, particularly over the past 9 — 12 months.
How do I take part?
We will be using Zoom and an online training platform called WebEx for this event. Before booking, please complete our online training checklist to ensure you get the most out of this training.
- Individual Member Pass: FREE
- Team Member Pass: FREE
- Access All Areas Individual Member Pass: £150 + VAT
- Access All Areas Team Member Pass: £150 + VAT
- Access All Areas Freelance / Small Organisation Member Pass: £105 + VAT
- Access All Areas Non-Member Pass: £250 + VAT
Please note: if you are part of a group/Team membership, please select the ‘Team Member Rate’ when booking.
Thumbnail: Arts Marketing Festival logo (c) AMA