About DMA 2.0
Digital Marketing Academy 2.0 took place between April 2015 and January 2016.
Experiments and learning from the second cohort of Fellows included:
- a loyalty scheme for audiences
- integrating Box Office and CRM systems
- experimenting with gamification and audience interaction
- creating original video content for Facebook
- A/B testing on different social media platforms
- 360 video to engage non-attenders
- improving the website customer journey
- breakthroughs in the use of Google Analytics
The Fellows were supported by eight international Mentors, to help create innovative digital marketing experiments with real audiences in real organisations.
Top image: Happy audience photo by Ekke on Flickr – used under Creative Commons
Left image: Zahida Din, artsdepot, DMA 2.0 Fellow
Middle image: Sara Devine, DMA Mentor
Right image: Photo credit www.gotcredit.com