Be Bold, Be Brave
Brighton, 3 — 5 July 2024
Be Bold, Be Brave
Brighton, 3 — 5 July 2024
- All delegate places must be paid for prior to the first day of Conference (3 July 2024) or within our standard 30 day terms, whichever is soonest after your booking.
- Please note that failure to pay within these terms may result in cancellation of the booking and payment will be due in full.
Cancellations and refunds
- Delegates will receive a full refund of any monies paid for your Conference ticket if the AMA receives written notification of cancellation on or before 28 May 2024.
- Delegates will receive a 50% refund of any monies paid for your Conference ticket if the AMA receives written notification of cancellation on or between 29 May and 18 June 2024.
- Delegates will not receive any refund or credit of monies paid if cancellation is made on or after 19 June 2024.
- Delegates will not receive any refund or credit of monies paid if you fail to attend the event for any reason without cancelling in advance, in line with the terms above.
- In the event of a train strike or other industrial action that would impact the Conference, the AMA reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the event. In that unlikely event, the AMA would provide you with a full refund. The AMA is not responsible for refunding any monies paid towards your travel, accommodation, and other costs following a cancellation, so we would strongly recommend booking flexible or cancellable options for costs other than your Conference ticket.
- In the event of a train strike or other industrial action that would impact the Conference being able to the held in person, the AMA reserves the right to move the Conference online. If the dates of the Conference remained the same, you would not be eligible for a refund outside of our standard cancellation terms and dates above.
- If there is a train strike that impacts your travel to the Conference, and we feel that we are still able to run the event, then we will attempt to arrange alternative transport for as many delegates as possible in the form of coaches, and supporting delegates with car-sharing. In this unlikely event, we will communicate with you about the options available, and will offer refunds to those people who we feel there are no alternative travel options for. This decision is at the discretion of the AMA.
Transferring a booking
- Bookings can be transferred to another person within the same organisation at any point but must be done so at the relevant booking rate. A booking made at a member rate cannot be transferred to a non-member without them joining the AMA as a member or receiving an additional invoice for the difference between the two rates.
- AMA memberships are non-transferable unless the individual leaves the organisation, or unless the organisation has a current Teams membership that the individual can be added onto.
- Delegate places are not interchangeable over the duration of the Conference period i.e. delegate places cannot be shared between individuals.
- The AMA will use your name and email address to send you announcements and updates about the Conference to ensure you have all the information you need to fully benefit from everything included in the programme. These emails will come directly from the AMA and will always be related to the Conference you have booked a ticket for.
- The AMA may send emails on behalf of Conference sponsors and supporters to share essential information with you about Conference benefits and exclusive opportunities provided by our sponsors that are included as part of your Conference ticket. These emails will always come direct from the AMA and we will never share your contact details with our sponsors.
- We will share a delegate list for the Conference with other attendees prior to the Conference, to support with networking during the event. This will include name, job title, and organisation names but will never include contact details. There will also be the option to add your LinkedIn profile if you would like to. If you would prefer not to appear on the list, please contact email@example.com
What is included
- If you have booked to attend the in-person Conference: your Conference ticket includes full access to the in-person event on 4 and 5 July 2024, including lunch and refreshments during both Conference days, and one evening social event on 4 July 2024. There will also be some optional evening socials on 3 July 2024 that will have limited availability, which will be open for you to book closer to the event.
- If you have booked an online ticket for the Conference: your Conference ticket will include access to all four keynote sessions live-streamed from the Conference venue, two live-streamed session options within each time block, and a dedicated session that will take place on the online platform, only available to online delegates. The sessions to be streamed will be selected by AMA and confirmed closer to the Conference. These sessions will be accessible live on the days of the Conference, and recordings will be available to watch for eight weeks after the Conference, until 30 August 2024.
- We will be recording some of the sessions taking place at the Conference, and will make these recordings available to both in-person and online delegates after the event. Recordings will be available to watch until eight weeks after the Conference, until 30 August.
- The AMA will make every effort to deliver the programme and timetable as described but reserves the right to make any necessary changes and will notify delegates accordingly.
Security and safety
- At the AMA, we want to keep you safe at our events and make sure you have a great experience at the Conference. If you have purchased a ticket and therefore agreed to these terms and conditions, you are agreeing to be respectful of others, of different opinions, different viewpoints, and experiences.
- Use of offensive or inflammatory language, or the sharing of offensive or inflammatory content, will not be tolerated, and the AMA reserves the right to remove anyone from the event who is not being respectful of others. We want this to be a safe space for everyone and we will therefore enforce these terms if it is needed to protect our delegates, speakers, sponsors, and staff members at the event.
- We will have dedicated procedures in place at the Conference to ensure we are being as safe as possible in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, depending on the situation and guidance at the time of the event. This may include sanitizing of spaces between sessions, dedicated routes in and out of spaces, and managing seating to allow for social distancing if it is needed. Please follow any guidance given by AMA staff and venue staff to ensure that we can protect everyone as best as possible, as and when it is needed.