Arts Marketing Festival
— Arts Council of Wales Bursary Form
These bursaries are available to Freelancers and those working for organisations across the cultural sector. All applicants must be based in Wales, they must not be members of the AMA and they must meet at least one of the following criteria.
- An individual/organisation working primarily in the Welsh language
- An individual working in a diverse-led organisation
- An individual from a diverse background
- An individual working freelance in the cultural sector as your main source of income, earning less than £25,000 per year
- Bursaries won’t be awarded to more than one person from the same organisation.
- If you’ve already booked your Arts Marketing Festival place and your application is successful, the AMA will refund you the difference.
- In the event of us receiving a greater number of applications than places available, the Arts Council of Wales will make a comparative assessment of all applications received to assess their fit with published priorities. These can be accessed via this link: https://arts.wales/about-us/strategy
- Recipients of the bursaries will be asked to provide informal feedback on their experience at the Arts Marketing Festival, to the Arts Council of Wales.
- The AMA will request successful applicants to provide a short blog post or vlog on their experience at the Arts Marketing Festival