Arts Council of Wales Membership Bursaries
Arts Council of Wales will provide 12 bursaries that cover the full cost of a year’s Arts Marketing Association membership.
The membership bursaries available are as followed:
- 4 x Individual membership
(for freelancers and individuals working for organisations)
- 4 x Small Organisation membership
(for organisations with 10 employees or less in total and an annual turnover of less than £632,000 – in line with HMRC’s definition of a micro-entity)
- 4 x Standard Team Organisation membership
(for organisations with more than 11+ employees in total and an annual turnover of more than £632,000)
These bursaries are available to those working across the cultural sector who help to engage audiences with their organisation or client’s work. This includes professionals working in marketing, communications, PR, engagement and leadership roles.
You must be based in Wales and deliver the majority of your work (60%+) in Wales.
We particularly welcome applications from diverse-led organisations, or from D/deaf, disabled and neurodivergent individuals, and those with ethnically and culturally diverse backgrounds.
In addition to the above, all applicants must also meet at least one of the following criteria.
- You work for or with an organisation working primarily in the Welsh language
- You work for or with a diverse-led organisation
- You are a D/deaf, disabled or neurodivergent individual, or an individual from an ethnically or culturally diverse background working in a small scale organisation
- You work for an organisation which is clearly committed to promoting the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion through its work
- Bursaries won’t be awarded to more than one person from the same organisation.
- Bursaries are open to both non-members and members who have lapsed and have been unable to renew due to the impact of Covid-19.
- In the event of us receiving a greater number of applications than places available, the Arts Council of Wales will make a comparative assessment of all applications received to assess their fit with published priorities. These can be accessed via this link: https://arts.wales/about-us/strategy
- Recipients of the bursaries will be asked to provide informal feedback on their membership experience to Arts Council of Wales.
- The AMA will request successful applicants to provide feedback on their membership experience, that may be used for marketing purposes.
- AMA membership includes free training webinars throughout the year, access to regional meetings, member resources and much more. You can see a full list of our member benefits here.
How to apply:
Complete the online application form by Monday 5 July 2021 at 12.00pm.
If you have any queries about these bursaries, please email Matt Ecclestone, the AMA’s Marketing and PR Manager at: email@example.com
The AMA and Arts Council of Wales will assess each application and the AMA will email all applicants with a final decision by the end of the week commencing 12 July 2021.
Arts Council of Wales Membership Bursary (English)