Arts Council of Wales (ACW) are supporting us by providing bursaries that cover the full cost of a year’s Arts Marketing Association membership to support small and large organisations.
Applications are open to non-members working for organisations across the cultural sector.
All applicants must be working in Wales and meet the following criteria.
- Applicants must be working in an arts organisation based in Wales or as an arts freelancer based in Wales.
In all cases, Arts Council of Wales strongly encourages applications from the following:
- An individual or organisation working primarily in the Welsh language.
- A Deaf, disabled or neurodivergent individual.
- An individual from an ethnically or culturally diverse background.
- Organisations which are led by — and focus on supporting — protected characteristic groups. Of these, a particular priority are those which are ethnically and culturally diverse-led, or disability-led arts organisations.
How to apply:
Complete the online application form by Tuesday 30 January 2024 at 12.00pm.
If you have any queries about these bursaries, please email Lewis, Member Community Manager, Lewis@a-m-a.co.uk
The AMA and Arts Council of Wales will assess each application and the AMA will email all applicants with a final decision by the end of February 2024.
— Bursaries won’t be awarded to more than one person from the same organisation.
— Bursaries are open to organisations and individuals who do not already have a valid AMA membership.
— In the event of us receiving a greater number of applications than places available, the Arts Council of Wales will make a comparative assessment of all applications received to assess their fit with published priorities. These can be accessed via this link: https://arts.wales/about-us/strategy
— Recipients of the bursaries will be asked to provide informal feedback on their membership experience to Arts Council of Wales.
— The AMA will request successful applicants to provide feedback on their membership experience, that may be used for marketing purposes.
— AMA membership includes free training webinars throughout the year, access to regional meetings, member resources and much more. You can see a full list of our member benefits here.