Arts Council of Wales Membership Bursaries
Applications are now closed.
The Arts Council of Wales is committed to Equality. It wishes to make AMA membership more accessible for a wider range of individuals and organisations in Wales, in the belief that it will strengthen and enhance the arts sector.
They will provide 4 membership bursaries which cover 100% of the membership cost.
To be considered for a bursary you must work in the cultural sector, be based in Wales, or work for an organisation based in Wales, and meet at least one of the following criteria.
- You’re from a diverse background (including disability, ethnicity, and sexual orientation)
- You’re an individual working in or representing a rural or low socioeconomic area
- You’re an individual working for an organisation which can provide clear evidence that a diverse workforce and/or audience is a priority in their business plan
- Bursaries won’t be awarded to more than one person from the same organisation
- Bursaries are only available to those who have not previously been AMA members
How to apply:
Complete the application form on this page by 31 July 2020 at 5pm. If you would like a paper copy please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Arts Council of Wales will assess each application and the AMA will email all applications with a decision by the end of August 2020.
Please note: in the event of us receiving a greater number of applications than bursaries available, the Arts Council of Wales will make a comparative assessment of all applications received to assess their fit with published priorities. These can be accessed via this link: https://arts.wales/about-us/strategy.
If you are successful, we’ll be asking you for feedback on your membership bursary through surveys and/or a blog post.
Bursary Application Form