AMA conference 2020 — terms and conditions
- All delegate places must be paid for prior to the first day of conference (30 June 2020).
- There are only 50 places available for AMA members at the ‘Loyalty’ rate. Bookings made at this rate must be paid within our normal 30 day terms. ‘Loyalty’ tickets are not available to sector suppliers or sponsors. ‘Loyalty’ tickets are only available to members from organisations that attended AMA conference 2019. ‘Loyalty’ tickets are non-refundable and a maximum of four tickets per organisation can be purchased at this rate.
- ‘Early Bird’ rate bookings for AMA members must be paid for within our normal 30 day terms. Failure to pay within this time period will result in a surcharge at the next higher rate advertised.
- Group rates are available for AMA members at the same organisation, booking at the same time. These places must be paid for within our normal 30 day terms. Group tickets are only available until the end of May 2020.
- ‘Regular member’ and non-member bookings must be paid for within our normal 30 day terms.
- ‘Last minute’ member bookings must be paid for by the first day of conference.
- ‘Small organisation’ rate bookings must be paid within our normal 30 day terms or by the first day of conference — whichever is earlier.
- ‘Freelancer’ rate bookings must be paid within our normal 30 day terms or by the first day of conference — whichever is earlier.
- Please note that failure to pay within these terms may result in cancellation of the booking and payment will be due in full.
- ‘Loyalty’ tickets are non-refundable.
For other tickets:
- Delegates will receive a full refund of monies paid, minus a £50 admin fee deducted by the AMA, if the AMA office receives written notification of cancellation on or before Friday 15 May 2020.
- Delegates will receive a 50% refund of monies paid, minus a £50 admin fee deducted by the AMA, if the AMA office receives written notification of cancellation on or between Monday 18 May 2020 and Sunday 7 June 2019.
- Delegates will not receive any refund of monies paid if cancellation is made on or after Monday 8 June 2020.
- Delegates will not receive any refund of monies paid if you fail to attend the event for any reason.
Transferring a booking
- Bookings can be transferred to another person within the same organisation at any point but must be done so at the relevant rate. A booking made at the member rate cannot be transferred to a non-member without them joining the AMA or receiving an additional invoice for the difference between the two rates.
- ‘Loyalty’ tickets are non-refundable and cannot be transferred unless the individual leaves the organisation that has paid for the ticket. Under these circumstances the ticket can be transferred to another person within the organisation (they must also be an AMA member at the time of attending AMA conference 2020).
- AMA memberships are non-transferable unless the individual leaves the organisation.
- Delegate places are not interchangeable over the duration of the conference period i.e. delegate places cannot be shared between individuals. This applies to both group and individual bookings.
- For bookings made at any of the member rates, the delegate must be a member at the time of attending the conference.
- The AMA will publish a delegate list featuring names, job titles, and organisation names of all attendees prior to the conference to help with networking. Please get in touch if you don’t wish to appear on any of the delegate lists for this event.
- As an AMA conference delegate you may receive content via email from the AMA on behalf of conference sponsors and supporters. Sponsors, supporters and speakers may have sight of your name, job title and organisation but your contact details will never be shared with these companies.
- By making a booking with the AMA you agree for your contact details to be held on our database. We may contact you in the future if we feel there are other AMA events or news that may be of interest to you.
- Your conference ticket price includes lunch and refreshments on Wednesday and Thursday. You will be able to purchase separate tickets for networking events on the Tuesday and Wednesday evening. Networking tickets are available to purchase from December 2020.
- Accommodation is not included in the delegate rate.
- The AMA will make every effort to deliver the programme and timetable as described but reserves the right to make any necessary changes and will notify delegates accordingly.