Keep your skills current and your thinking sharp by taking out AMA team membership today – providing access to free webinars focused on helping you build better connections with your audiences.
Your organisation will be joining a membership community of more than 800 organisations and over 4000 individuals with marketing, communications and audience development responsibilities from across the arts, culture and heritage sector.
Our training is designed to help you and your teams keep up to date with new developments, hone your strategic thinking and tactical execution to get the best from your teams, your work and your audiences.
With Team membrship, one price covers everyone in your organisation for the year, providing access to all our free member webinars, free member networking and for September 2022 only, a free certified Marketing Essentials course.
There’s something for all levels, to support the work of you and your team. Sign up to hear about the latest training with our training updates newsletter.
Examples of upcoming webinars include:
- Evaluation and Reporting
- Blended Digital Marketing
- Be a Great Line Manager
- Objectives & Planning
- Understanding SEO
My predecessor left a note saying the first thing you must do is join the AMA so I did, and I’ve never looked backSusie Biller, Head of Communications, Kettle’s Yard Gallery
For one flat rate, our Team membership provides unlimited access for everyone in your organisation to enjoy the benefits of being an AMA member.
Plus by joining the AMA community, all of your team will be able to enjoy the many benefits of membership:
- FREE training webinars and discounted workshops: Our training is released quarterly – with over 24 webinars a year. Or take a member workshop from £55 for in-depth intensives.
- FREE Marketing Essentials course: Take our certified 6-module course – free for members signing up in Sept 2022 (£395 for non-members)
- FREE Regional networking meetings: networking for members – hosted by your local Regional Associate
- Member-only resources: Members can log in and access benchmarking research, reports and more
- Be represented: AMA advocates for you and your team in your roles as arts marketers
Select your team membership
If you have more than 11 employees, and fewer than 4 sites, this is the membership for your team. Anyone in your organisation can be added to your membership.
(We have bespoke rates for large organisations – drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org)
£450 exc VAT for 12 months, for unlimited people in your organisation
Small Organisation Team
If you’re what HMRC classes as a “micro entity” – you’re eligible for Small Organisation membership. This means you’ll have 10 employees or fewer.
You’ll also have an annual turnover of less than £632,000 and/or £316,000 or less on its balance sheet – but the number of employees is usually the easiest guide. Contact us if you’re unsure and we can help.
£150 exc VAT for 12 months, for up to 10 people in your organisation