Inclusivity and Audiences Symposium
The AMA and Arts Council England are providing 15 CultureHive bursaries for people from diverse backgrounds, diverse-led organisations, in the early stages of their careers, leadership roles, freelancers or those based in small organisations to attend the Inclusivity and Audiences Symposium in Birmingham on 11 February 2019.
This bursary will cover nearly 50% of your delegate cost. If your application is successful, you’ll only need to contribute £79 + VAT towards your place (you’ll need to fund your own travel).
To be considered for a bursary you must work in the cultural sector and you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- You are within the first three years of your career within the cultural sector.
- You are working in a leadership role (i.e. at Head of Department, Director, Managing Director, CEO level) within the cultural sector.
- You are working within a museum, gallery or heritage organisation.
- You come from a diverse background.
- You work for a diverse-led organisation.
- You are working as a freelancer in the cultural sector, earning less than £25,000 per year.
- You are working in a small organisation with 10 staff or less and a turnover of less than £632,000 or £316,000 or less on its balance sheet.
To apply, please download the application form, complete and return it to Jemma@a-m-a.co.uk by Tuesday 15 January 2019 (new extended deadline).