Researcher(s) – AMA and Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy Programme
This tender has been developed by the AMA as a partner of the Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy Programme which is helping to transform fundraising across the arts and cultural sector. The Programme is funded by Arts Council England.
We are looking for a researcher(s) to work with us on a new project exploring how (and why) fundraisers and marketers can work together to better achieve their organisation’s objectives.
- Provide a snapshot of how fundraisers and marketers are working together
- Identify the benefits of bringing fundraising and marketing together
- Identify the challenges of bringing fundraising and marketing together
- Identify a range of models exploring how organisations are currently doing this
- Develop resources (e.g. training, case studies, guides) to help organisations move forward on this journey
You can download the full brief for this for action research project below:
Brief for Marketing and Fundraising Research Project
Deadline for proposals: 10am, Wednesday 3 May 2017.