You never stop learning
With a membership of 1,700 arts professionals, we provide training to fit your needs – from introductory level to conceptual thinking. All our services are designed to provide best practice, tactics, tools and techniques.
- Mentoring - Gain new skills and build self-confidence through sharing experiences and one-to-one feedback
- Marketing Standards and the Training Needs Analysis - Create your own professional development plan to address your training needs to process your career
- JAM (Journal of Arts Marketing) - our magazine gives you up-to-date information on marketing and audience development issues
- Dedicated member only website full of useful resources from case studies to arts jobs
Our events provide members with an opportunity to network, share best practice in addition to developing their skills.
- Annual conference - Scheduled over 3 days, 500+ of our members meet to gain valuable insights into issues, trends and developments
- Digital marketing day - Learn the latest in digital marketing from inspiring case studies and examples from those doing innovative digital marketing across the arts and cultural sector
- Retreats - An intensive focus in developing leadership, management, and strategic skills
- Online learning – screencasts - unlimited free access to our interactive training videos. They provide practical, how-to style training on specific topics, all from the convenience of your desk
- Workshops - day events providing practical tools to take back and use at your own organisation. Past topics include copywriting skills, marketing planning and social media marketing
- Network meetings - a chance to make new contacts within your region and to put names to faces.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Isky, membership officer at email@example.com or on 01223 578078.
If you want to get to know us better, sign up to our email bulletin
and keep up to date with our latest news, training and resources.