Become a Museum & Heritage Ambassador and connect the sector
The AMA’s museum, gallery and heritage ambassadors network and connect the AMA to people working across the sector. They act as champions for the AMA, our members and potential members.
We are currently looking for one additional person to join the ambassador team.
Applications are welcome from all AMA members based in the museum, gallery and heritage sector. We are particularly keen to find someone who will diversify and broaden the reach of the current ambassador team.
What will I gain?
- influence the AMA’s future and help connect the sector
- access a new network of inspiring peers
- raise your profile across the museums and heritage sector, and the arts and cultural sector as a whole
- gain further performance-based benefits (such as a complimentary place at the AMA conference)
What we are looking for
To apply to become an AMA museum and heritage ambassador you should be:
- an AMA member at the time of application
- working in a museum or gallery or heritage organisation in the UK, in a marketing or related role, or as a freelancer working closely with a number of museums and heritage organisations
- well networked within the museums and heritage sector
- enthusiastic about the AMA vision and purpose, and keen to help the AMA further grow its membership and improve its impact
How do I apply?
- Download the information pack and application form
- Send your completed application form to Debbie (email@example.com) not later than 10am, Monday 14th November 2016
- We will let applicants know our decision by Friday 18th November 2016
If you require further information, please get in touch with Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01223 578 078.
Image courtesy of National Portrait Gallery © Simon Mooney
“Being an Ambassador is a great way to connect with people across the sector, shape future networks, and support the AMA’s vision for the future”
The National Gallery