Broaden your horizons with the AMA’s Marketing Leadership Programme
12 – 15 March, College Court Conference Centre, Leicester
What is it about?
For the arts and cultural sector to thrive, it needs to develop leaders with a good understanding of how to balance the needs of artists, the organisation, and the public.
Retreat 2 will equip you with the strategic skills required to improve your marketing plans, in line with artistic and business plans.
At this intensive residential programme you’ll enjoy a supportive learning environment. You’ll grow advanced strategic planning skills across areas such as public engagement, audience development, marketing planning and digital strategy.
What will I gain?
- The opportunity to work with sector experts, leading thinkers, and peers
- The chance to explore the changing role of an arts marketing department within today’s interconnected world
- Increased confidence in analysing and selecting effective strategic direction for your department and marketing plan
- Tried and tested techniques for leading and motivating diverse teams
- Insight into how to develop your role as a senior manager
- Advice on influencing more effectively at your level and building the skills required to take on bigger leadership roles in the future
4 CultureHive bursaries are available. These will cover your full delegate fee. Find out more about the criteria and application process.
Who is it for?
AMA members who are managers or at senior level thinking and operating strategically, but not yet leaders.
Retreat 2 will start on Monday 12 March at 4.00pm and close on Thursday 15 March at 5.00pm. A detailed timetable will be available closer to the date.
Please note: This is a member-only programme and all costs include expert training, accommodation and meals. Not a current AMA member? Join the AMA network
- AMA members early bird rate — book and pay by 30 November: £899 +VAT
- AMA members full rate: £995 +VAT
- A range of bursaries will be available and announced in October
Please familiarise yourself with our Booking Terms and Conditions before securing your place.
At Retreat 2 you’ll get the chance to work with expert trainers. The first few trainers announced are (more coming soon):
Image credit: FPM Residential 2017 © Leo Cinicolo