8 May, from 2.00pm, throughout the UK
What is it about?
CultureHive Day will see a series of free events taking place simultaneously across the UK to celebrate learning from CultureHive. Over the last four years, CultureHive programmes like the Digital Marketing Academy, Audience Diversity Academy and Small Scale Development Programme have supported people to develop new ways of engaging and diversifying their audiences. The CultureHive website offers thousands of free resources and pooled wisdom from sector experts.
Join us for an afternoon filled with learning, networking and sharing. You’ll gain insight from CultureHive, contribute to its future and share your experiences with your peers.
This event is free of charge but as places are limited booking is essential.
What will I gain?
An opportunity to exchange insights with like-minded people and develop new partnerships in your region
- Case study examples of how CultureHive has impacted participants and their organisations
Fresh ideas and best practice for engaging new and diverse audiences
An understanding of how CultureHive can help you develop your career
- The opportunity to contribute to the future of CultureHive
Who is it for?
Arts, culture and heritage professionals looking to learn best practice for engaging new and diverse audiences.
Where will it take place?
- East – Dance East, Ipswich
- London – Whitechapel Gallery
- North East – Dance City, Newcastle
- North West – MadLab, Manchester
- Northern Ireland – The MAC, Belfast
- Scotland – RSNO Centre, Glasgow
- South East – The Point, Eastleigh
- South West – Theatre Royal Plymouth
- Wales – Venue TBC
- West Midlands – Birmingham Rep, Birmingham
- Yorkshire — First Floor Leeds, Leeds
Culturehive Day starts at 2.00pm. Come and pick up your name tag, grab yourself a refreshment and get chatting to like-minded attendees. The event will finish at 6.00pm in London and 4.00pm in all other regions.
CultureHive speakers will be gradually revealed on this page. The first few speakers announced for some of the regions are:
Please note: Places are limited so booking is essential to secure your place.
Image courtesy of Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment © Joe Plommer