The World of SEO — making your website work harder
13 October @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Image courtesy of Big Pit National Coal Museum © National Museum Wales
What is it about?
Daniel Rowles will delve into the world of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and link building to demonstrate how your website can work harder for you.
Learn the differences between paid and organic search, how to get the best ROI, and what search marketing can do for you and your organisation. Discover what effective SEO looks like based on examples from a range of sectors, develop your understanding of good practice in this area and how to get more people to your website, more often.
What will I gain?
- An understanding of effective Search Engine Optimisation
- Practical ways to improve Return On Investment on your website
- Insight into how best to use SEO and link building
Who is it for?
Senior Officers and Marketing Managers looking to improve the effectiveness of their website.
How do I take part?
We will be using an online training platform called WebEx for this event. Before booking, please complete our online training checklist to ensure you get the most out of this training.
- Arts Council England NPO rate: £45 + VAT
- AMA member rate: £45 + VAT
- Non-member rate: £115 + VAT