Step-by-Step — creating engaging marketing campaigns
16 May @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Image courtesy of Jewish Museum London ©. Amy Winehouse: A Family Portrait. Artist performs from Amy’s Yard – Amy Winehouse Foundation
What is it about?
Sometimes planning a marketing campaign can be a bewildering prospect. Where do you even start? Where will you find the time? Why not do what you always do?
This clear and practical workshop will help you to plan and deliver your own effective marketing campaign step-by-step. You will learn how to identify target groups and how to create communications that audiences will engage with and respond to — including email, direct mail and digital content. The workshop will also cover how to evaluate the success of your campaign, and help you to better understand what works and what doesn’t.
What will I gain?
- Tools to plan a marketing campaign with audience-focused communications
- An understanding of how to monitor and evaluate your campaigns
- Practical ideas and top tips to put into use
Who is it for?
Marketers who create and implement marketing campaigns.
Head of Marketing and Communications
- AMA member rate: £99 + VAT
- Non member rate: £125 + VAT