Shared Ambition — findings and outcomes
1st February 2018
Image courtesy of Puppet Theatre Scotland © Andy Caitlin – The Logic of Movement – Stephen Mottram
What is it about?
What would happen if your organisation brought its marketing and fundraising functions closer together?
In 2017 the AMA launched the flagship programme Shared Ambition, in partnership with Baker Richards, as part of the Arts Fundraising & Philanthropy programme, to consider this very question and work with organisations already on this journey.
Following in-depth sector research and a residential programme attended by 12 participating organisations, we will be exploring and sharing the results at Shared Ambition — Findings and Outcomes. Join us for a day of case studies and insightful sessions that will challenge and inspire your marketing and fundraising plans.
What will I gain?
- Real life case studies from participants of Shared Ambition — fundraising and marketing together
- A chance to network, learn and share with your peers from various fundraising and marketing departments across the country
- Insight on how to bring your marketing and fundraising functions closer together
- Confidence in your ability to drive change at your organisation
Who is it for?
Those who want to create a closer working relationship between their marketing and fundraising departments.
- Marketer and fundraiser together (at least one is an AMA member): £99 + VAT each
- Small organisation rate, 10 staff or less (AMA member): £119 + VAT
- AMA member rate: £141 + VAT
If you are an AMA member and would like to book at one of the above rates please select the button below.
If you are not an AMA member the rate is £199 + VAT.