Segmentation Simplified — using your data to create more tailored campaigns
25 January @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
What is it about?
In this online workshop you’ll learn more about the value and purpose of segmentation. How can you stand out and be relevant in a saturated market?
Discover how to use your market intelligence to develop tailored campaigns that speak to your audiences.
This session will be interactive, led by conversation and participation. Vee Roberts will include presentations, case studies and exercises throughout.
What will I gain?
- An understanding of data as an integral part of strategic marketing
- Knowledge of the research process, segmentation strategies and methodologies
- Insight into how to apply findings to develop creative marketing campaigns
Who is it for?
Marketing Officers and Managers looking to gain a clear understanding of segmentation and how to harness its power for effective campaigns.
How do I take part?
We will be using an online training platform called WebEx for this event. Before booking, please complete our online training checklist to ensure you get the most out of this training.
Multi award winning Brand and Marketing Consultant, Trainer and Coach.
- AMA member rate: £45 + VAT
- Arts Council England NPO rate: £45 + VAT
- Non-member rate: £115 + VAT