Really accessible marketing — reaching audiences with access needs
14 December @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Image courtesy of Interplay Theatre © Charlie Rimmer
What is it about?
Are your offline and online marketing materials accessible to audiences with access needs? Do your campaigns for assisted performances communicate to the right audiences? How can you better reach and attract audiences with access needs?
This online workshop will dispel the myth that accessible marketing requires large budgets. It will first identify the type of access needs audiences might have. You’ll then gain practical and cost-effective ways to adapt your marketing materials to make it more accessible. You’ll also find out how to plan and budget for improving access across your channels.
What will I gain?
- Quick and cost-effective ways to make your marketing materials accessible
- Insight into how to target marketing — especially your copy and design — to people with access needs
- Sign posting to further support and advice on accessible marketing
Who is it for?
Arts marketers wanting to learn more about accessible marketing.
How do I take part?
We will be using an online training platform called WebEx for this event. Before booking, please complete our online training checklist to ensure you get the most out of this training.
- Arts Council England NPO rate: £45 + VAT
- AMA member rate: £45 + VAT
- Non-member rate: £115 + VAT