Listen Up — how to create top-quality and shareable audio content
14 November @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Image courtesy of Jewish-Museum-London-©-Jon-Holloway-Jukebox-exhibition
What is it about?
In this online workshop, you’ll gain practical advice and tips for creating great quality audio that engages audiences.
Whether you’re hoping to share audio on social platforms, your website or as part of a podcast series, Karen will share her wealth of experience creating top-quality audio. You’ll get an insight into audio recording and editing, what styles work best and how to truly engage through it.
What will I gain?
- Expert advice for creating audio content that your audience will want to share
- Practical tech skills for creating and editing good quality audio content
- An understanding of what kind of audio works best on different platforms
Who is it for?
Marketing Officers and Managers responsible for uploading content to platforms or looking to create shared audio files and/or podcasts.
How do I take part?
We will be using an online training platform called WebEx for this event. Before booking, please complete our online training checklist to ensure you get the most out of this training.
Radio presenter & producer
- AMA member rate: £45 + VAT
- Arts Council England NPO rate: £45 + VAT
- Non-member rate: £115 + VAT