Learn to Lead — insights into effective leadership
20 November @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Image courtesy of Cardiff Motorpoint Arena © Busted socials
What is it about?
In order for our sector to thrive, it needs to develop agile and diverse leaders with fresh perspectives and keen insight.
What kind of leader do you want to be and what benefit do you want to bring to those around you? How will you support and challenge your organisation, and the wider cultural sector, to flourish in the years to come?
This informal and focused training day will help you develop as a leader. You’ll get the chance to work with Mark Wright, an international consultant on leadership and team development. Mark will help you enhance and clarify your leadership offer, getting you ready to take your next step. He’ll also challenge your thinking about leading change and assist you in fostering effective team collaboration.
What will I gain?
- Confidence in your leadership style
- Fresh perspectives on leadership
- A better understanding of those around you
- An insight into the impact of your behaviours
- Insights into nurturing engaged and creative colleagues
- Tips and advice for creating a trusting and collaborative team
Who is it for?
Those working at Management/Senior Management level who’d like support on effective leadership. It’s also relevant for those looking to move into a leadership position.
- AMA member rate: £175 + VAT
- Non-member rate: £250 + VAT