Google Analytics — actionable insights
31 October @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Image courtesy of Courtyard-Centre-for-the-Arts-©-Camilla-Adams
What is it about?
Looking to enhance your understanding and implementation of Google Analytics? Want to spend less time getting lost in the platform and more time analysing and acting upon appropriate results?
This online workshop will give you the confidence to make better use of Google Analytics. Discover the questions you should be asking of your organisation’s data and how to add insights to the statistics you already have.
The session will cover how to set up several Goals and use tools like Advanced Segments. You’ll also find out how to create reports and custom alerts for specific groups or stakeholders. You’ll be able to follow key steps using your organisation’s Google Analytics account.
What will I gain?
- Top tips and techniques on how to report on your digital activity and better measure your goals
- Practical examples of how to ask the right questions of your data and find the answers you need
- Tried and tested ways to gain actionable insights from Google Analytics
Who is it for?
Marketing Officers and Managers wanting to make the most of Google Analytics.
How do I take part?
We will be using an online training platform called WebEx for this event. Before booking, please complete our online training checklist to ensure you get the most out of this training.
- AMA member rate: £45 + VAT
- Arts Council England NPO rate: £45 + VAT
- Non-member rate: £115 + VAT