Exploring Intersectionality — how you perceive the world
4 October @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Image courtesy of Sadlers-Wells-©-Stephen-White-LightSpace-by-Michael-Hull
What is it about?
How do we reduce the limitations we put on ourselves when we want to engage with audiences outside of our everyday experience? What are the tools required to help us explain who makes up our audiences? And how can we apply this to literature, programming and policies?
This workshop will explore intersectionality and how to deepen audience engagement, using case study examples.
What will I gain?
- Tools to raise your awareness that unconscious bias is everywher
- Tips to raise your self-awareness when defining a marketing plan, developing a strategy or engaging with your audiences
- An understanding that the long-term strategy is not delivered in a nutshell — it’s flexible and takes time
Who is it for?
Marketing professionals from Officer and Outreach level to Director/Head of department level
How do I take part?
We will be using an online training platform called WebEx for this event. Before booking, please complete our online training checklist to ensure you get the most out of this training.
The Collective Liberation Project
- AMA member rate: £45 + VAT
- Arts Council England NPO rate: £45 + VAT
- Non-member rate: £115 + VAT