Embracing Diverse Audiences — embedding diversity across your organisation
7 December @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Image courtesy of Edinburgh International Book Festival © Helen Jones Haji Noor Deen Event
What is it about?
This online workshop will guide you through latest thinking in diversifying your audiences.
Trainer Mel Larsen will help you define what a ‘diverse audience’ is for your organisation. Discover how to identify target groups you may not already be engaging with. You’ll also learn how to identify key organisational barriers and how to overcome these.
You’ll feel empowered to gain buy-in from team members on matters of diversity.
What will I gain?
- Insight into identifying new and diverse audience segments
- Top tips on small changes that can be implemented immediately with little effort
- Advice on longer-term strategies for embedding diversity throughout your organisation and marketing
- An understanding of why diversity should be integral to your brand and business practice
Who is it for?
Marketers working at middle or senior management level looking to engage with more diverse audiences and embed a diversity strategy into their organisation’s marketing practice.
How do I take part?
We will be using an online training platform called WebEx for this event. Before booking, please complete our online training checklist to ensure you get the most out of this training.
Mel Larsen & Associates
Watch this teaser video with Mel to get an insight into her session:
- Arts Council England NPO rate: £45 + VAT
- AMA member rate: £45 + VAT
- Non-member rate: £115 + VAT